Health Safety & Enviornment officer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To excel in the field of Safety Management and to be associated with a Company that provides me an opportunity to maximize my expertise in Project Safety Management. In project execution, and in both, Offshore and onshore construction.
„Ã Promoted from HSE to Fabrication Yard Manager
„Ã Control of all labour required for onshore activities.
„Ã Control of multiple work fronts, incl; but not limited to; Load out, Quality
„Ã Control, Daily assignment of labour and plant and equipment. Document control for all goods received and dispatched. Stores, Vessel Movements.
„Ã Previously working as an offshore-HSE/ safety Officer for the on going project multiple (3) SPM (Single point mooring) at Reliance JERP.
„Ã Implementation of safety program in accordance to project safety plan and regulation, incl; company policy statements
„Ã Conduct tool box talk and pre start talks to workers
„Ã Advise on an immediate action to be taken on any unsafe acts or conditions in the work place
„Ã Assist employer for any information related to safety in the work place as required
„Ã Conduct visual inspection of the site and provide updated daily reports.
„Ã Do periodic inspection of tools and equipment in the work place
„Ã Preparation of safety statistic report and keep up to date safety records
„Ã Safety Supervision at site, and give safety advice to everyone at work place
„Ã Participate in external audit conducted by client auditors
„Ã Involved in the supervision of all safety matters and house keeping.
„Ã Checking of monthly tagging of equipment and compliance.
„Ã Carry out incident / accident investigation and prepare reports.
Equation of Educational Qualifications Graduation Certificate from Ministry of Personnel in Public Grievances, Pension (Department of Personnel & Training) Letter No.15012/8/82 ESTT (D) 12/2/1986 & Gazette of India No.9 dated 01.03.1986.
2) 10 + 2 IGNOU, New Delhi.
3) Metric from Himachal Pradesh Education Board, Dharmashala.
1) Diploma Safety Officer from National Institute of Security Management (Regd.) Bangalore.
2) Personal Safety & Social Responsibility from SCMS Maritime Training Institute, Mumbai (3 days).
3) Elementary First aid from Seafers Maritime Institute, Mumbai (3 days).
4) Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention from Pelican Maritime Academy Mumbai (3 days).
5) Personal Survival Technique from Seafers Maritime Institute, Mumbai (3 days).
6) Radar Plotter-II from Navigation Direction School, Kochi (4 months).
7) Radar Plotter-I from Navigation Direction School, Kochi (20 weeks).
8) Motor Transport driving course from INS, Kunjali, Mumbai (20 weeks
Special Achievement :
ð Commendation by Vice Admiral - Flag Officer commanding-in-chief Eastern Naval command, Vishakhapatnam.
Accident Prevention, Occupational Health & Hygienic.
ð Safety Management System.
ð Safety in Oil & Gas Industries.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services