This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To become a dynamic part of natioanal or multi national organization with a visionary think tank.
1„ĂCurrent Position ( From August 2004 to Onward)
Presently I am working as a JCM at HSE (Health Safety Environment) in (NDC) National Devalopment Complex Islamabad since August 2004.
2„ĂPakistan Ordnance Factory (2002 to 2004)
I have been worked as Charge man Chemical at POF for Two years.
Section Handled Independently at POF
1- Ether manufacturing Plant
2- Alcohol Distillation Unit
3- Single Base Propellant Manufacturing Unit
Distillation Columns, Hydraulic press, Vacuum Dryers, Centrifugal Pumps (Multi Stage), Kneading Machines, Adsorption Towers, Rectification Columns, Exchangers, Air Blowers, Condensers e.t.c.
3„ĂAttock Refinery Limited (2000-2002)
I have worked as Trainee Officer Plant at (ARL) Attock Oil Refinery Morgah Rawalpindi for two years.
Sections Handled independently at ARL
1. Reforming Unit (5000 BPD)
2. Splitter Section
3. Naphtha Hydrotreating Section
4. Oil Movement Section
5. Effluent Treatment
Controlling system Experience
1. D.C.S TDC (3000X) Honey well
2. P.L.C Control system
3. Pneumatic Control system
Equipment Experiences involved in above mention units
Reactors (Down Flow Type), High speed centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps, Compressor Positive Displacement Type (Single Stage Double Acting Type), Heat Exchangers Shell and Tube Type, Fan Condensers, Separators, Cooling Tower, Furnaces, etc.
4„ĂPEPSI COLA INTERNATIONAL (From 1999 To 2000)
I have worked as Plant operator in Naubahar Bottling Company PEPSI COLA 1st of franchised Pepsi Cola Bottlers over to Achieve ISO 9002 in the Beverage industries all over the SAARC Countries.
Section handled during Stay
1. Quality Control Lab for online testing
2. Water Treatment Plant
3. Water Softening by Zeolite process
Sr.No Examination Passing Year Institute/Board Marks %age
1 D.A.E(Chemical) 1995-98 G.C.T Multan 2007/3200 62.79
2 Matric(Science) 1995 B.I.S.E Multan 589/850 69.29
3 B-Tech (Chemical) Result awaited from SUIT Peshawar
ATG certificate from ARL
SAFETY training certificate from nescom
Certificates and Special Tasks during Training
• Awarded Certificate for successful completion of Auto Tank Gauging Course held at Attock Refinery Ltd.
• Took part in the commissioning and pre-commissioning of Radar Tank Gauge System
• Handled Eleven Emergency Shutdowns due to power tripping of Reformer Plant.
• Took part in the skimming of NHT Catalyst During Annual Shutdown
Practical Industrial Trainings
1. I got three months practical training at UREA PLANT of NFC Multan
2. Attend one-year apprentice process program for four months at NFC Institute of Engineering & technological Training Multan
Responsibilities During Current Position
1. Hazard identification and risk assessment for risk control process.
2. Systematic work place inspections using checklists.
3. Keep records and documentation of standard Operating procedures, emergency response procedures, fire fighting equipment, test record of emergency equipment, record of practice drill etc.
4. Provide health and safety training on different topics including first aid training and emergency response procedure.
5. Inspection on ˇ§Walk Throughˇ¨ basis, looking for unsafe work practices.
6. Reporting of accidents, incidents, near misses, ill health and property damages causes, used to investigate, analyze and record.
7. Cooperation with the management and staff in achieving the objectives of HSE policy.
8. Provide guidelines for house keeping, hygiene and sanitation at plants/canteens. Reporting hazards, plant defects or any other aspects of process/operation likely to cause injury, ill health, damage or loss and make suggestion for improvement.
9. Prior evaluation of plant/equipment, materials, chemicals, process and work patterns.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services