CV Daniel Rocha Sosa
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Servicios Marinos y Terrestres April of 2005 until today
NDT Level II Inspector
Company Located at Ciudad del Carmen Campeche and dedicated at Professional Diving and Non Destructive Testing.
Almost times performing inspections at Offshore PEMEX platforms, assuring quality of maintinance, inspectioning welding of piping, although some inspections also are performed at land fields of different customers as Holly Burton, Shlumberger, Pride etc. to pressure vessels, drilling appliances, slings and other accessories regarding to Oil Industry aplying PEMEX, ANSI-ASME, API and AWS Codes.
The NDT Methods used are Ultrasonic Testing with shear and compression waves for flaw detection and walll thickness, Magnetic Testing with of AC & DC Yoke technique with color and fluorescent particles, Penetrant Testing with color contrast and fluorescent dyes and Visual Testing.
PCC Airfoils SA de CV September of 2001 to November of 2004
FPI Supervisor Level III
Company bonded assembly Plant in the Aerospace branch and of generation of Energy Located in Mérida Yucatan Mexico where is done the had just Níkel-Cobalt alloys foundry pieces.
My job consisted as supervisor and Level 3 in according NAS 410 at area of Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection in the Quality Control and having among others the following functions & Responsibilities:
1. Assuring that the specific documents of the method of PT and of quality, to be applied to the parts by requirement of the purchase Order.
2. Assuring that the parts to be processed adapt by the procedures approved and implementing the requirements of the documents of quality of PT.
3. Coaching, to qualify and to certify to personal of Levels I and II, so much of the Personnel of PT as of Visual Inspection.
4. Advise to the Visual Inspectors and Production Cell Leaders
5. Preparing, to administer and to examine the qualification and certification of the personnel of PT of the Levels I and II
6. Carrying out audits at process to assure the fulfillment of the System of Quality to the Specifications of the Customer.
7. Advise to the Visual Inspectors and Production Cell Leaders
Professional Technichan Aircraft & Powerplant from 1982 to 1985
Institution: CONALEP Plantel Aeropuerto México DF
Holder of Licence as Mechanic Type 1 (Airplane and Power Plant) of DGAC
Qualified and Certified as Level III of PT in according with NAS 410.
Qualified and Certified also Level II for PT, MT and UT in according with SNT-TC 1A.
Qualified and Certified as Operator and inspector of RTD INCOtest System
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services