This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
working in gulf countries
1.Inspection of camp installations (electric and mechanical equipments)
2. Investigation of industrial accidents
3. Establishment the work authorizations and licenses (hot, civil engineering, insulation and penetration)
4. Follow-up of various works of maintenance (civil engineering, hot work, cold… etc)
5. Establishment of monthly reports/ratios HSE
6. Preparation and organization of the monthly meetings and the commission of hygiene and safety of the units
7. Assistance of work of intervention on oléduc escape at the interior and the outside of the installations
8. Sensitizing of the employers on the various industrial risks
9. Management of the equipment and materials of intervention
10. Establishment and follow-up of the specifications
June 1997: High school diploma « Exact Sciences », Constantine, Algeria.
June 2002: Electronics engineer in Process Control, University of Constantine, Algeria.
May 2005: Electronics Master Diploma in Signal Processing, « The Use of Neural Networks in the Estimation of the Ki-2 Non Central Gamma Distribution’s Parameters », University of Constantine, Algeria.
June 2006: MSc in «Asset Management with HSE (Health, Safety, Environment)», delivered by the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK.
Currently; preparing PhD in Signal processing, University of Constantine, Algeria.
• August 2004: IELTS certificate (International English Language Test System).
• November 2005: IOSH Certificate « Managing Safely » (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health), delivered by Scotia Marine, Aberdeen, UK.
• Training Certificate: “Environmental impact assessment”, “plant systems engineering” and “information management”
2003/2004: Temporary teacher of «Computer’s Architecture», Computer Science Institute, University of Skikda, Algeria.
June 2005: practical training at NAFTEC (Refinery), Skikda, Algeria.
2006: practical training at SONATRACH-RTI, Pipelines Hydrocarbons Transportation, In-Aménas, Algeria.
Currently; occupying a Safety engineer position at SONATRACH
• Good knowledge of the Internet.
• Good mastering of various computer softwares (Word, Excel, and other computer languages, Delphi, Matlab…).
• Can easily adapt my self to new work environments.
• Having a driving license.
November 2006: “Halon Phase Out Management in In-Aménas Transportation Region (RTI)”, Journées Scientifiques et Techniques 7 (JST7), Conference, Hosted by Sonatrach company, « Sheraton »Oran, Algeria.
• Good knowledge of Arabic, French, and English: reading, writing, speaking.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services