Over 17 (seventeen) years well experienced worked in Engineering – Construction Project and Manufacturing for Process Equipment
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
• Piping and Mechanical Engineering Design.
• Thermal Design.
• Construction Supervision, Maintenance and Commissioning.
• Project Management, Planning and Coordination.
• Handled and responsible for planning, monitoring and controlling over engineering design concerning pressure vessel, piping, structure and other mechanical works, including bill of quantity materials, material specification and work volume, include checked and approved engineering drawings, mechanical calculation and thermal calculation (familiar with ASME/ANSI Code, ASME VIII Div. 1 & Div. 2, ASME I, NACE MR0175, API 620, API 5L, ANSI B31.8, B31.3, B31.4, B16.5, TEMA).
• Ensured the smooth co-ordination with relevant specialty groups during the engineering phase of project and for the production of good quality drawings.
• Supporting estimation, purchasing and production sections for technical documents such as material specification, heat treatment and other requirements.
• Reports to the General Manager and assist the management, client and / or subordinate on the project related matters.
• Annual Revenue year 2007 are USD 25 M.
• Customer : 1. OIL & GAS COMPANY : Total E&P Indonesia, Conoco Phillips, Pertamina, Chevron (Caltex, Unocal, Premier Oil, Star Energy, Dowell Sclumberger, Vico, Kodeco, Hess Ujung Pangkah. Ltd, Petrochina, Badak LNG, etc.
2. Petrochemical COMPANY : Amoco Mitsui Indonesia, Chandra Asri, PENI, PT. Pupuk Kaltim, Asahimas, etc.
3. Mining COMPANY : Kaltim Prima Coal, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Inco Sorowako, Freeport, etc.
Construction Manager for Piping & Tank Work - sub contractor of JGC -,
Asamera Corridor Block Gas Project, Gulf Grissik Resources Ltd.
• Prepare a logistic study for the movement of materials and equipment and performed modularization studies.
• Confirmed assessment of fabrication facilities available in and near to project site.
• Prepared preliminary plans of temporary constructions facilities.
• Provided input for cost estimates and schedule.
• Handled general controlling over construction work of piping & tankage work.
• Prepare construction execution plans, execution of work and kept safety.
• Managed field team organization at job site and sub-contractor activities.
• Handled schedule controlling and coordination, solution of problems.
• Handled technical control overwork execution, matters related with non-compliance.
• Value of project are USD 10.5 M.
• Graduated from Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia, Majoring in Mechanical Engineering (S1), 1991.
• Xist & Xace Workshop, HTRI - 2007 Asian Meeting, Seoul Korea, October 23 & 24 2007.
• Accelerating Leadership, HayGroup, Mid Plaza, Jakarta, 22-23 May 2007.
• Hysis workshop, PT. Sanggar Sarana Baja, October 2005.
• PV-Elite & Codecalc workshop, ASME Sect. VIII Div. 1 & Div. 2, ASME Sect. I, PT. Sanggar Sarana Baja, May 2002.
• Team Building Workshop, The Indonesian Electrical Power Society, Jakarta, February 2000.
• Project Management Services, Puslatjakons, Jakarta, April 1999.
• Gas Compression System, Jakarta, September 1999.
• Pressure Piping Systems Design ASME/ANSI B31.3, ASME/ANSI B31.4, ASME/ANSI B31.8 - PT. Pupuk Kujang, Cikampek, 1993
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services