mudlogger, data engineer and geologist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
monitor and control drilling parameters in well site.
1. ASMA DRILLING COMPANY:
15January 2000 31March 2004
For environmental Technology and Water wells & analysis.
Work in water treatment and analysis such as pH, salinity and many physical parameter of water to be useful in drugs industry. Drill water wells in many projects all over Sudan.
2. CHINA NATIONAL LOGGING CORPORATION (CNLC):
20 December 2004 15 May 2007
CNLC is a Chinese mud logging company working in many countries, and my work is in Sudan in many fields and I worked in:
a. Heglig field-Block (1, 2 & 4)-GNPOC.
b. Western Sudan-Block ©-APCO.
Performed and worked on many positions as:
1- SAMPLE CATCHER.
2- TRAINEE MUD LOGGER.
3- MUD LOGGER (JONIOR\DAY SHIFT).
4- MUD LOGGER (SENIOR\NIGHT SHIFT).
5- TRAINEE TDC (OPERATOR).
6- TDC (DATA ENGINEER).
My work including gas system operating, recording and gas calibration, data acquisition, real time monitoring, data remote transmission , online data, data management. Using many other types of equipments that I responsible about in work station like the ACTIVE MACHINE, DATA BASE, GAS CHROMATOGRAPH and SIEMENS recorders.
15 May 2007 Up o date
Petroservices is a German mud logging company working in many countries all over the world and in the Middle East have 3 main offices in Dubai, Cairo and Damascus, and my work in Yemen-Block 10- Total E&P Yemen as mud logger geologist and trainee data engineer.
Note-1: Objectives in Yemen block (10) kharir field are Basement as primary target and Kohlan sandstone, Biyad sandstones as secondary targets.
Note-2: Objectives mainly in Sudan - block (1, 2&4) and (C) fields are Aradieba sandstones, Bentiu sandstones as primary targets and Amal sandstones, Abu Gabra as secondary targets.
Bsc in geology, university of baghdad-iraq
graduated 1999-Bsc geology
TRAINNING & COURSES:-
1. Trained in Asma Drilling Co On:-
* Logs interpretations & Correlations.
* Prepare geological cross-sections.
* Data management.
2. Trained in CNLC (China national Logging Corporation)On:-
* Correlation between wells by using electrical & gamma logs-Sudan.
* Studying of different procedures for determination of lithologies-Sudan.
* Structural geology of the oil field, OWC, by different logs as
Resistivity, gamma, caliper, density, SP
* HSE & H2S breathing apparatus-Sudan.
* Well bore technical service-Sudan.
* Wire line logging-Sudan.
* Well testing and Mud logging basics-Sudan.
* Interpretation techniques-Sudan.
* Drill Byte operating system and data acquisition.
3. Trained with CNLC inCPSTC)-China/Shanghaion:-
* SDL9000 operating system.
* Trouble shooting and maintenance.
* Unit power supply and distribution.
* Sensors power, signals and calibration.
* Gas system principles and detecting.
* IP/TCP, NFS and networking.
4. Trained with Petroservices-Yemen on:-
* DTCIS Drilling Technology Control Integrated System (Online)-Yemen.
* DPIC Data Processing, Interpretation and Control (Offline)-Yemen.
* H2S/Breathing Apparatus-Yemen.
* Basic Fire Fighting-Yemen.
* First Aid-Yemen.
* On-Shore safety and Off-Shore Survival-Yemen.
* RTM (Real Time Monitoring)-Yemen.
* RTG (Real Time Graphic)-Yemen.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services