MECHANICAL / PIPING ENGINEER
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking for a challenging and demanding career in Mechanical Design and Engineering in a growth oriented organization to render new dimensions to my professional skills thereby adding value to organizational growth
Worked as Piping Design Engineer for six months at IPEBS, Hyderabad, India.
- Preparation of Isometrics based on P&ID and plant layout.
- Study GA Drawing and Equipment Drawing.
- Pipe wall thickness calculation as per B31.3.
- Reinforcement pad calculations
• B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from College of Engineering Trivandrum affiliated to Kerala University, Kerala, India with an aggregate of 76% in 2007.
• Diploma in Process Piping Design & Engineering per ASME B31.3 from Institute of Piping Engineering and Building Services, Hyderabad.
• Intermediate (HSE KERALA) from P R Memorial H S S, Tellicherry, Kerala affiliated to State Board, Kerala, India with an aggregate of 82%.
• Matriculation (SSLC) from M M H S S ,Tellicherry, Kerala affiliated to State Board, Kerala, India with an aggregate of 86%.
1. Piping Drafting: - Auto CAD
2. Engineering Analysis: - CAESAR- II (Piping and Element modelling
with STATIC analysis)
-Pressure design of Process Piping and Component as per ASME B 31.3
- Pipe Rack design, Expansion loop design.
- Zero/Intermediate/Bulk level MTO, Tank farm design.
- Piping Material Selection/Specification/Valve Data Sheets.
- Static and Dynamic analysis of piping systems (Sustained loads, Occasional loads & Expansion loads)
- Hydraulic design of liquid Piping and Pipelines (pipe sizing, Pump head & power calculations)
-Mechanical design of Jacketed Piping
- Industrial Hydraulics& Hydraulic Machines
- Heat transfer Processes
- Fluid Mechanics
- Plot plan, Process plant layout
- International Design codes & Dimensional standards.
Viz: ANSI/ASME, API, BS, ASTM & their use in design, analysis and calculation
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services