Oil & Product Accounting/Cost & Management Accountant/Finance/Audt
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To develop myself as Finance Professional, through professional qualifications, dedicated hard work, improvement in technical expertise and output-oriented contribution to dynamic organization.
BOSICOR PAKISTAN LIMITED
Asst Manager–Oil&Product Accounting/Finance(April 2003 – Till Date)
Bosicor Pakistan Ltd is a public limited,quoted company on both Karachi & Lahore Stock Exchanges. The company is the 5th and 1st private sector owned Refinery of Pakistan,engaged in the business of Refining, Marketing and Selling of Petroleum Products with the designed capacity of 30,000 BPD of Crude Oil.The company has also implemented the best business practices through ERP (SAP) integration in different functional areas of business. Currently i am a Power User of Sales & Distribution Module.
Core job responsibilities include Cost & Management Accounting Functions, Budgeting, Revenue generation, Plant Quantitative Results Analysis & Reconciliation and Management Reporting Functions.
U.F.ENTERPRISES (PVT) LTD.
Manager Accounts(Feb 2003– Apr 2003)
The company was engaged in the business of Clearing Agent, Cargo Handling Agent by Transporting goods, Custom Advisor and Custom Consultants.The company was an “ISO Certified” company, having operation in Karachi (Head Office) and branch office in Lahore.Job Responsibilities include:
-To manage, supervise, monitor and review day to day account transactions of Head Office, Branch Office (Lahore)
-To prepare, consolidate and report the financial statements of the company to Managing Director.
-To manage fund flow of the company through monitoring bank transactions and effective recovery of trade receivables.
-Involve in designing, developing, implementing and monitoring of internal controls procedures of the company.
-To finalize accounts and facilitate audit with external auditors.
-Effective coordination and correspondence with auditors, tax advisors and corporate consultants.
-To monitor, review “M.I.S”,efficient running of Electronic Data Processing (Computerized Accounting Software) and facilitate edit/up gradation with software consultants.
RIAZ AHMED, SAQIB, GOHAR & CO. Chartered Accountants.
(A member firm of AGN International Ltd, UK)
Audit Team Leader/Audit Senior/Audit Supervisor (November 1996 – Jan 2003)
RASG & Co is a well-known, member firm of Accountants Global Network (AGN) International Ltd, UK. The firm is one of the older firms operating in both Karachi and Lahore from over 35 years.
• Bachelor of Commerce (B-COM)
• Finalist, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK.
• Finalist, Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP).
• CA-Foundation, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP).
. 4 years Articleship, duly registered with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), under C.A. Bye-Laws, 1983.
Proficient in the following:
• PACKAGES: MS Word, Excel & Power point.
• SAP (R/3) :Sales & Distribution Module
• INTERNET: Emails & Browsing
• Attended Course on “Strategic Hydrocarbon Management, Refinery Loss Control” held in DUBAI during Dec 2007.
• Completed SAP Tutorial Academy managed by Siemens for Sales & Distribution Module (SD).
• Obtained “Certificate of Computer Practical Training” (CCPT) course of 90 hours and “Presentation Skills Training Course” (PSTC) of 100 hours conducted under supervision of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, (ICAP).
• Attended various seminars, training programs, and workshops on Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Laws and Budgets conducted by Audit Firm, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, (ICAP), Institute of Cost & Management of Pakistan (ICMAP) and other Professional Bodies.
Date of Birth: 17th August 1976
Marital Status: Married
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services