Highly experienced in wireline logging as field engineer and sales manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
- With a large experience in wireline logging (field and sales) in Algeria and Gulf region, I want to progress in my career and enrich my experience.
- Nov 99-Feb 2000: Projects study leader in Instrumentation at the Algerian pipeline company KANAGHAZ -Boumerdes-Algeria
- Mar 2000- Jan 2006: Logging field engineer at BAKER ATLAS - Algeria.
- Jan 2006- Aug 2008: Senior then general Logging field engineer at BAKER ATLAS - Algeria.
- Aug 2008 –Nov 2008: General Logging field engineer at Falcon logging company- Oman.
- Jan 2009-Apr 2010: General Logging field engineer at BAKER ATLAS –Abu Dhabi- UAE.
- Since April 2010: Customer Service manager at BAKER ATLAS –ALGERIA
- University studies ( 5 years ): 1992-1997: Institut Algerien du petrol (IAP): Algerian institute of petroleum -Boumerdes-Algeria
- Obtained diploma: INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
- Aug - Dec 2000: Baker Atlas well logging school - Montrose- SCOTLAND
- Apr-2002-" Microvertilog Acquisition & interpretation course": Microline - Traverse City- Michigan-USA.
- Apr-2005 :"Reservoir Potential Monitor tool (RPM) course: Baker Atlas atlas, TEXAS-USA
- Oct-2005:"Reservoir Characterization Instrument (RCI) tool course-Baker Atlas training center-Montrose- SCOTLAND
- Sep-2006:"Magnetic Resonance explorer (MREX) tool course-Baker Atlas training center-Odessa – TEXAS (USA)
- Sep-2007:"Imaging Product knowledge training course-Baker Atlas training center- Abu Dhabi (UEA)
- Dec-2007: “reservoir engineering for non engineers course-Baker Hughes training center- Houston- TEXAS-USA.
- June-2009:”Deployment PKT course -Baker Hughes training center -Dubai-UAE
-2011-2012: Various trainings on sales techniques and skills (negociation, commercial terms and conditions..etc)
As a logging fiels engineer, my main responsibilities and duties were:
* Running all types of openhole and casedhole logging services.
* Assist in training the less experienced engineers and personnel.
* Worked for different customers in Algeria; especially Sonatrach, and the IOC’s, and Gulf region,especially ADCO in UAE, PDO in Oman, and Total in Qatar...etc
- As a customer Service manager, my main duties and skills were:
* Liaison between customers and Baker personnel to communicate job specifications, timing, data transfer, and follow-up with all involved parties.
* Advise and recommend to customers the best logging services and analysis methods to optimize acquisition time and maximize reservoir solutions for openhole, and optimize new-well completion and workover strategies.
* Direct contact with the client if any problem or issue occurred during a logging operation, discussing the immediate cure, following up on it by reports, and come up with the final solutions.
* Quality control of the logging data before delivery to the customer.
* checking the accuracy of logging job invoices, and getting them signed by the client.
* Periodically, preparing and presenting the customer service quality meetings.
* Preparing End of Month Reports with expected revenues (sales projection).
* Assist in negotiating client contracts and pricing agreements.
* Organize periodic technology transfers between customer and Bake Hughes experts (presentations, technical days,…etc)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services