Technical Service Engineer (Oil & Gas)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be in a highly progressive & dynamic organization where I can work in the Competitive and Challenging environment to enhance my skills and excel in my career.
1) PAKISTAN STATE OIL COMPANY …. (Oct ’ 2006 – till date)
Senior Engineer (Lubricants Technology Department)
- To interpret the oil test results correctly and provide the accurate technical recommendation on the shortest time period for achieving optimum oil drain interval to entire customer of Lubricants business.
- To provide technical recommendation for troubleshooting of lubricants being consumed in industrial equipment and machineries.
- To conduct lubricant surveys and recommend appropriate PSO grades to be used in customer’s equipment in order to rationalize the number of products suggested for efficient operation of the customer’s unit.
- To carry out trial run of newly developed lubricants for various equipments prior to introduction in the market.
- To assist in conducting product knowledge seminars for customers and our own staff to introduce our product range and services and facilities.
2) INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED …. (April ’05 – Oct ‘06)
Material Control Engineer (Production Planning & Material Control Department)
- Provide technical support to control overall operations including CKD, local components and consumables/tools.
- Responsible for the timely availability, ordering and follow-up of multi-source parts coming from different ASEAN countries.
- Prepared training plans & arranged workshop for new team members.
- Co-ordinate in Annual audit of Work-In-Process inventory.
- Ensure all activities related to EMS in coordination with departmental ISO Coordinator.
ON JOB PROJECT:
Project Leader for IMC Logistic Improvement Project. (Plastic returnable boxes instead of carton boxes for Local parts supplies/Milk Run).
FOREIGN VISIT / TRAINING / MEETINGS:
Visited TOYOTA MOTOR THAILAND (TMT) to study the improve vanning pattern of TMT CKD after Corolla Door hemming shifted in IMC and packing modification.
- B.E (Mechanical) from N.E.D University of Engineering & Technology Karachi securing 1st division with 76% percentage & holding 13th position in 2005.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (Pre-Engineering) from Karachi board in the year 2000.
- Secondary School Certificate from Karachi board in the year 1998.
- Certified Course of “Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management System” by Industrial Accident Prevention Association & OCTRA.
- Internal Audit Training for ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by PIQC.
- Multi dimensional Quality & Productivity Concepts by National Productivity Organization of Ministry of Industries & Production Govt. of Pakistan.
- Corporate Safety Management Training by Institute of Safety & Human Factors.
- Toyota Production System Conducted by plant Manager, Toyota Motors New Zealand.
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office, Auto CAD and Internet Tools.
Sound academic background together with hands-on experience in dynamic industries shall play a pivotal role in the desired function. My experience in Pakistan ’s leading oil market company Pakistan State Oil Company and Multinational Automotive industry Indus Motor Company Limited has refined my abilities and has given a boast to my confidence level. Moreover I have the ability to works as an effective team member and establish priority among assignment and tasks. In addition to that, I have enhanced my interpersonal and communication skills through interaction with professional’s customers and my high energy level personality enables me to meet with the mental and physical challenges of future.
I am fully utilizing my knowledge and skills to provide technical support and recommendation on corrective and preventive maintenance of industrial machineries such as Diesel/Gas engines, Compressor engines, Turbines and Jet pumps etc. to our entire lubricants customers including BP Pakistan Exploration & Production Inc. through PSO Oilwatch program.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services