This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To join a company engaged in Construction Development in which I can contribute as well as further enhance my technical and practical knowledge in the field of Electrical Engineering
15 years of comprehensive experience in electrical construction supervision and project management works. Adaptable, flexible, career-driven, goal-oriented and team player.
• Review and analyze all contract documents.
• Ensure that materials requiring submittals are not installed unless their corresponding submittals are approved by the Architect and the Owner.
• Review estimates as construction proceed and revise and refine as required.
• Make accurate progress reports and documentation during all stages of construction to supply vital information to the Owner.
• Establish efficient procedures in processing submittals to ensure their timely submission and approval.
• Conduct inspection of work at is it performed to witness that the materials and work done are in accordance with plans and specifications and that no succeeding work is allowed unless the previous work is acceptable.
• Evaluate recommend for payment contractorˇ¦s billing to the Owner.
• Make correspondences and records (Minutes of Meetings) to the various participants (Owner and Contractor) to supply vital information and initiate instructions (Site Instructions and Non-Compliance Notices).
• Conduct regular monitoring of actual accomplishment in relation to schedule.
• Initiate and seek clarification to the Architect thru Request for Information in view of conflict or discrepancy in the plan and specification.
• Attest testing commissioning of all electrical and auxiliary equipment and devices to ensure that it is functional and operational.
1990 : Bachelor of Science In Electrical Engineering, Perpetual Help College
„X ANCHOR THEORY, DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
„X FIRESTOP THEORY AND TECHNOLOGY
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services