This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To attain a challenging position that will provide me an opportunity to learn, excel in a competitive environment and a steady growth for career development.
I. INDO JORDAN CHEMICALS CO. LIMTED, Eshidiya, Ma¡¦an ¡V 71111.
Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Period : Jan 2007 to Till date
Designation : Engineer ¡V Process & Projects
Product : Phosphoric acid
Technology : MECS, Europe ( For Sulfuric Acid )
YARA, USA ( For Phosphoric Acid )
1. Plant performance evaluation through heat & mass balance calculations.
2. Development of Process Flow Diagrams & PI Diagrams.
3. HAZOP Study for the new modifications in the Plant.
4. Optimization & De bottle necking studies to maximize production and to Improve
Company¡¦s profits & Industrial competence.
5. Project costing calculations
6. Preparation of scope document, concept document & scope matrix
7. Collecting Technical offers for Equipment, Evaluation & selection of that offers
8. Performance Evaluation of various Process Equipments such as Furnace, Cooling
Towers, Heat Exchangers.
9. Process Design, Techno Economic analysis and financial justification for Plant modifications & capital projects.
10. Preliminary Line, Orifice & Control valve sizing for new modifications
11. Preparation of Process Data Sheets for pumps, vessels, agitators.
II. ASIAN PEROXIDES LIMITED, Sullurpeta ¡V 524121, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Period : July 2004 to December 2006
Designation : Engineer ¡V Process / Section in Charge
Product : Hydrogen Peroxide
Technology : Mckenzie Hydrocarbons Pty Ltd., ( For Hydorgen)
Chematur Engineering ( For Hydrogen Peroxide)
1. Heat & Mass Balance Calculations.
2. Process Evaluations of new technologies
3. Performance evaluation of catalysts & PONC Calculations
4. Pump Calculations such as Efficiency, NPSH, and Power etc¡K
5. Insulation calculations & Heat Exchanger Design Calculations
6. Preparation of preliminary Process Data Sheets for process equipments.
7. Updating the Operating Manual, Report Preparations¡K.
III. TAMILNADU PETROPRODUCTS LIMITED, Manali, Chennai ¡V 600068, India.
Period : August 2002 to July 2004
Designation : Apprentice Engineer ¡V Process
Product : Linear Alkyl Benzene.
Technology : UOP, USA
1. Plant performance monitoring through data analysis
2. Troubleshooting the process related problems.
ƒæ Passed Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering from Bharathidasan University, Thiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu during the year May 2002 with an aggregate percentage of 76.4.
ƒæ Active member in the Expansion project ( 700 MT of PA to 1000 MT of PA )
ƒæ Performed various cost saving measures.
ƒæ As a Team Leader in FURNACE OIL SPECIFIC CONSUMPTION REDUCTION TEAM, achieved 85 Kg / MT from 100 Kg / MT.
ƒæ As a member in NAPHTHA SPECIFIC CONSUMPTION REDUCTION TEAM, achieved 360 Kg / MT from 372 Kg / MT.
ƒæ Certificate holder in Plant & Personnel safety.
ƒæ Designed a separate secondary air system for oxidizer.
ƒæ Designed an additional Lube Oil cooler for the CENTAC compressor.
ƒæ Trained Internal Auditor for ISO ¡V 9001 & ISO ¡V 14001.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services