Mechanical and Electrical maintenance engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Be involved in a large oil / gas / mining international project for construction, commissioning or maintenance step.
Sept 2007 Today
- Methods maintenance engineer for Cegelec Angola.
• Integration of new equipments (additional modules for a new oilfield exploitation « Rosa ») to the global maintenance of Total FPSO “Girassol”.
• M.I.E.C. (Maintenance and Inspection Engineering contract)Review of : - Providers specifications and compilations.
- Criticality assessment and RCM study. (AMDEC)
- Maintenance strategy development: plans and tasks.
- Spare part lists and consignment of purchase orders.
- Integration of the preceding elements into the Total computer tools (GED and CAM: SAP – Unisup).
• Several short technical missions on board of the FPSO.
02/06-02/07 S.L.N. (« Société le Nickel ») Expatriated mission in Nouméa.
• Development / improvement of the preventive maintenance. In the “calcination – fusion” sector, dealing with all the mechanical and electrical installations (Conveyors, pre-drying rotary ovens, merger electrical ovens, cooling and coke processing units). Software: Maximo.
06/04-09/05 Alcatel-Space company, 14 months mission.
• As an engineer responsible of the maintenance in “mechanical ground supports equipments” sector.
- Management of the park in preventive and curative maintenance. Software : Coswin.
- Failures analysis and answer to bring / conception.
- Test procedures development on satellites handling, assembly and transportation tools.
- Writing of calibration procedures for instrumented devices.
- Process following with technicians and subcontractors.
- Material supplying.
01/03-04/03 Technological University of Singapore,
• Dealing with the CAD sculpture of a micro-satellite, work on the distribution and placement of the components
09/01-02/02 Portsmouth university, U.K. (5 months)
• Design and construction of prototypes using the rapid prototyping technologies for an inventor of the area.
09/00-02/01 PECHINEY ELECTROMETALLURGIE, Annecy.
• C.A.D. (Mechanical Desktop 3D) of a mechanical system intended to screw the electric-arc furnaces electrodes of silicon industry.
Summer Jobs Most of the time, carry out earthworks or building works.
June 2003 ENISE, Saint Etienne.
Engineer diploma (sandwich course in Mechanical, Electricity & Production Engineering), of the “Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Saint Etienne”.
1st level of electrical habilitations
1997-2001 Funder and responsible of a sport activity (rink-hockey) at the ENISE for four years.
1994-1997 Downhill skiing competition, international level.
English: Good, 5 months in UK and 3 in Singapore.
Portuguese : Basic knowledge.
- CAD :
Autocad 2D & Mechanical desktop 3D, Pro-engineer, Catia, Unigraphics,
- CAM :
Coswin, Maximo, Unisup.
- Various :
Leisure : trip, modelling- DIY, music, cinema.
Sports : Ski, snowboard, wake-board, funboard, kite-surf, mountain bike, diving.
Holder of driving licence and certificates of seaworthiness.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services