Maintenance engineer of rotating equipments
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
A Supportive & Operative learning environment with ampleaa chances to contribute and diversify my knowledge and skills in Mechanical related industry and managerial field that offers professional growth
- Building up machinery database for condition monitoring, organizing a schedule for monitoring the rotating machines in the plants.
- Establish and define condition monitoring strategy and related physical asset management on Rotating equipments and systems in line.
- Collecting Vibration data using data collectors. Analysis of the data using computer software, Interpretation of results, Diagnosis of equipment defects, producing technical reports.
- Critical machine condition monitoring by Wear particle analysis.
- Onsite troubleshooting and rectification of activities.
- Reliability Benchmarking and Statistical Analysis.
- Resolution of chronic and sophisticated Rotating equipment problems.
- Conduct Root cause failure analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance studies.
- Monitors and analyses equipment balancing, alignment, tribology and thermographyand other mechanical conditions of a wide range of rotating, stationery and mechanical machineries.
- Coordinates closely with mechanical maintenance and operations for major shutdowns and carries out reliability and performance analysis including base line data collection and analysis following new installations, modifications, major maintenance or overhaul of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Provide Technical support to the field regarding equipment Troubleshooting and Machinery upgradation projects.
- Monitor major Rotating machinery operational and maintenance data, trends and
recommends / implements changes in maintenance strategy as necessary to
- Conversant with the petrochemical process facility HSE plan. Proactively participate in achieving the highest possible international standard of HSE implementation.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services