This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking for an opportunity as a Branch or Divisional Head of organisations operating in African countries.
January 2007 - Present Software Technology Park Ltd
Sr. Business Manager, Lagos State, Nigeria
Job responsibilities: Looking after training centers, responsible as Profit Head of the training division. We represent APTECH Worldwide Education in Nigeria. Also responsible for promoting and marketing for our software division, especially in BFSI segment.
BRANCH MANAGER- ICFAI UNIVERSITY
(BRANCH MANAGER AT ICFAI UNIVERSITY, GURGAON, DLF Phase-4 BRANCH)
CREATED AND DRIVEN NEW STRATEGIES FOR PROMOTING ICFAI AS A BRAND IN EDUCATION SECTOR
December 2004 ¡V January 2007 ICFAI UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
Branch Manager, Gurgaon(NCR), Haryana, India
„X Awarded ¡§Best Marketing ¡V North¡¨ For 2005
ASSISTANT MANAGER-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- Information Technology
CREATING AND DRIVING WINNING IT BUSINESS STRATEGIES FOR THE NEW ECONOMY
October 2001 ¡V Nov 2004 AAN TECHNOLOGIES LTD., New Delhi
Assistant Manager-Business Development (2002-2004)
Senior Executive-Business Development (2001-2002)
Nov 1997 to Sept 2001 MICROCITY INDIA LIMITED, New Delhi
Business Development Executive (1997 ¡V 2000)
Senior Executive (Business Dev.) (2000 ¡V 2001)
Graduate In Physics with Ist Class,
Doing MBA with Open University
CORE MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES
• Good Understanding of Market of African cultures and countries.
• Key Account Management
• New Business Development
• Direct Sales and Reseller Partnerships
• Product Design Support
• Technology Sales
• Networking And Relationship Building
• Contract Negotiations
• Consultative and Solution Sales
• Strong communication skills with people of all levels and roles.
• Driven to learn and apply new ideas and skills.
• Recognized as a creative and practical problem solver.
• Enthusiastic, creative and willing to assume increased responsibility.
• Unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
• Personable, articulate and professional in both appearance and manner.
• Experienced in balancing priorities for long-term and short-term goals.
• Able to co-ordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services