This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Securing a position that is relative to my University studies and where my skills can be of use and evolve
Summer Intern, Mantrac (Caterpillar), Alexandria, Egypt, 2007.
- Maintenance, overhauls and assembly of diesel engines.
- Maintenance and testing of generators.
Summer Intern, Samsung Samcrete j.v., Cairo, Egypt, 2007.
- Installing HVAC, fire fighting, and plumbing systems in the AUC new campus project.
Summer Intern, PICO Petroleum Services Co., Abu-Rudeis, Egypt, 2006.
- Maintenance of Bowen hydro-mechanical jars.
- Rethreading different types of API connections.
Summer Intern, Egyptian German Automotive Co., 6th of October, Egypt, 2004.
- Participated in the assembly of Mercedes-Benz cars. .
- Became familiar with brake disks manufacturing using CNC machines.
Robocon 2007 and 2008.
- Designing and constructing robots.
- Designing power, control circuits, and ATMEL programming.
Graduated from the faculty of engineering, Ain Shams University, July 2008.
Mechanical Power Department
Graduation Project: Alternative Fuels for Spark Ignition Engines
Project Grade: Excellent
Collège De La Salle, Cairo, Egypt, July 2002.
- Alliance, Diplôme de Langue Française
- DELF, Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française, Application pending
- Hydraulics, Bosch & Rexroth certified
- PLC’s, Cairo University, hardware configuration and programming
- Self motivated
- Able to function under stress
- Team player
- Fast Learner
- Able to adapt in changing work environment
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services