PROJECT ENGINEER_Oil & Gas/Power/Energy
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Looking for a position where I could utilize the best of my potentials and abilities to achieve excellence and contribute efficiently in growth of the Industry I am associated with.
• Presently working as Asstt. Technical Manager in Canadian MNC Enviroway BioScience Pvt Ltd., New Delhi, dealing with Waste Water Treatment.
• Have 2+ years of teaching experience as Lecturer in Applied Science Section of University polytechnic, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
• One year of Research experience on Fischer -Tropsch Process at Central Fuel Research Institute, Dhanbad.
• M.Tech in “Fuels & Combustion” from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi with 1st Division, CGPA = 8.5 (2004).
• M.Sc. in “Industrial Chemistry” from A.M.U., Aligarh with 1st Division (2002)
• B.Sc (Hons.) “Industrial Chemistry” from A.M.U., Aligarh with 1st Division (2000).
SEMINAR / WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
• Participated in All India Seminar on ‘Energy Management in Process Industries’ held at Z.H.College of Engg. & Technology, A.M.U., Aligarh.
• Participated in Workshop on ‘Environmental and Pollution awareness’ held at University Polytechnic, A.M.U., Aligarh.
Paper on “GTL Technology for Production Of Clean Fuels” accepted for publication in International journal “Current World Environment.”
SHORT-TERM COURSES ATTENDED:
• Participated in Orientation Program for Lecturers at UGC Academic Staff College, A.M.U., Aligarh.
• Participated in Certificate Program in ‘Communication Skills & Academic Writing’ at Academic Staff College, A.M.U., Aligarh.
Had successfully completed following trainings and projects during course of study:-
Project : GAS TO LIQUID TECHNOLOGY FOR PRODUCTION OF MIDDLE DISTILLATES
Location : C.F.R.I., Dhanbad.
Duration : One Year.
There is a world-wide demand for clean, reliable and affordable energy. New technologies are needed to produce more oil and natural gas from ‘stranded’ locations. This work is based on gas to liquid (GTL) conversion of natural gas through Fischer-Tropsch (FT) synthesis. Fe & Co based catalysts of varying compositions were prepared in the lab and its performance was checked for the FT reaction. .
Project : FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF DRILLING FLUID IN OIL- WELL
Location : O.N.G.C, Dehradun.
Duration : One Month.
Drilling fluid is a circulation fluid used in rotary drilling to perform any or all the various functions required in drilling operation of an oil-well. Different drilling fluids of varying compositions were formulated in the lab and the change in its rheological properties were observed. The function of different additives were studied so that a particular type of drilling fluid may be formulated depending upon the requirements such as lithology of formation, economy, contamination, availability of make-up-water etc.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services