Mechanical Engineer-Oil & Gas
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Usefully apply my strengths, abilities & talent, not only for my personal advancement & job satisfaction but also for the growth of the organization
Air BP-SASCO, Sharjah International Airport Aug’03 to present
Operations Supervisor- Into plane refueling
•Managing the receipt of Jet fuel at SASCO depot on Sharjah airport and then delivering to the aircrafts.
•Managing a multicultural team of 30 people, including shift supervisors and fuelling crew.
•Responsible for aviation fuel quality, manpower training, customer service , fuel inventory, commercial transactions, sales reports, stock inventory reports, HSSE to maintain safe, efficient and timely delivery of fuel to a/c.
•Computerised fuel Inventory and stock planning & management tool with ORACLE base
•Managing pipeline transfer of JET fuel through SCADA system.
•Extensive experience in handling spares parts for reciprocating and rotary compressors, turbines, pumps etc including activities related to ordering, planning, EOQ levels, technical evaluation and modifications and repair.
•Managing a team of 4 for identifying, documenting and closing out all unsafe activities within the depot, contractor and 3rd party.
•Perform safety audits for improving safe behaviors of the team.
•Risk Assessment/Analysis/ Management
GISCO-Bin Hamoodah Oct’00 to Jul’03
Senior Sales Engineer- Oil field products
•Sales, marketing and technical support of oil field products to all the oil companies in Abu Dhabi region.
•Products consisted of spare parts inventory for rotary/reciprocating equipment.
•Mainly handled Maintenance and stage modifications of reciprocating gas compressors such as Neuman Esser, Sulzer etc.
•Involved in refurbishing / reconditioning activities of components such as piston rods, packing, liners, bearings, crankshafts, condition monitoring for both onshore and offshore applications.
•Advice the client with cost effective solutions for effective running of their rotary equipment
•handled Electrical & Instrumentation products with Exp & IP ratings such as Cable management systems in GRP material.
FAMCO- Al Futtaim Auto & Machinery Company Apr’97 to Sept’00
Technical Supervisor- Spare parts & Pneumatic tools
•Selection, ordering and managing the inventory of spare parts for gas/ air compressors such as Ingersoll Rand, marine engines, generators, pumps including the modifications, repair and site visits for technical advice to clients regarding repair/modification/ replacement of spare parts.
Master of Business Administation-1997
Southern New Hampshire University, USA
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering-1993
Mangalore University, India
• Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), USA
• Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE), India
• Developing Self Excellence
• Team Leading Essentials
• Leadership-Delegating/Motivating Employees/Providing effective feedback
• Leading by Action
• Time and Change Management
• Basics of effective communication
• Recognizing employee performance
• Setting Performance Goals & Expectations
• Presentation Skills
• Customer Centricity
• Effective team management and communication skills
• Implementing first Aid
• Defensive Driving techniques (by Smiths international)
• Emergency Response Planning.
• Fire Fighting & Crisis Management.
• Familiarization training by the OEM parts manufacturer on refurbishment of pressure side components such as piston rods, cylinders, valves etc of reciprocation gas compressors.
• Technical training on functionality, application and load bearing calculation, product selection of material handling equipment such as forklifts, narrow aisle trucks and container handlers by the manufacturer.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services