This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
February 2007 – present British Oil Service Company “EXPRO ”
Position: Operations Support Coordinator , FSU/ Eastern Europe Region
- Working with different licenses and permissions, general license,
Work permissions for expatriates, equipment certificates etc.
- Ensure all licenses and permits required obtained and periodically updated.
- Prepare documentation and cooperation with firms, companies and agents involved in work process
- Participation in negotiations with companies clients
- Assistance to general representative
- Other administrative duties
September 2006 – February 2007 Recruitment Center “Career- Holding”
Position: Consultant. Recruitment in oil and gas sphere
- Searching for candidates (via: data base, mass media and Internet advertising, screening “job” sites in the Internet, headhunting, «direct search») for oil and gas industry
- Initial telephone screening of the candidates, face-to-face interviewing, presenting candidates to the clients, reference checking
- Developing client relations and consulting clients, keeping business correspondence and written translations, composing proposals
1988-1998 Kazakh secondary school ¹12
1998-2003 Kazakh National Technical University, Almaty. Institute of Oil and Gas.
Specialty: Petroleum engineer. Diploma with distinction.
2004 – 2007 Kazakh National Technical University, Almaty. Institute of Economics.
Specialty: Petroleum economist
2004- Present KBTU-Heriot- Watt University,
MSc petroleum engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services