Head of Purchasing / Global Sales, Marketing & Communications
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Directly impact QH growth by developing strategic business opportunities regionally, nationally and globally. I am a native Montrealer and internationalist with depth in global business development; I can make a difference opening impressive doors.
VIRGIN MOON TRADING, INC. Tortola, British Virgin Islands 2007–Present
Global Business Development / Commodities Trader
Launched a Caribbean based Business Development and Global Commodities Trading Company (IBC).
With fifteen years of experience in the global marketplace evolving from global sourcing of corporate business services between multinationals and Fortune 200, 500 companies to commodities such as:
• Raw Metals and Minerals
• Petroleum Products
• Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Corn and Soya Bean Oil for use in Biofuels
• Cement, sands, aggregates and related commodities
Work directly with end sellers and buyers in import/export trading, farms, manufacturers, plants, mills and field experts as well as mandates and procurement officers within companies and governments establishing new clients, negotiating contracts to closure and managing contracts forward. Contracts vary in length from spot orders to twelve through sixty-month terms including rolls and extensions.
Identify joint venture projects and opportunities introducing venture capital firms to product sources and investment groups. Expertly source all continents (heightened focus on China, Indonesia, India, Russia, Latin America and the Caribbean) generating sales and managing contracts/vendor relations.
Lead global communications and marketing initiatives that run bi-weekly showcasing product offerings and securing product needs/orders the run in-bound as well as out-bound.
Spearheading a new program to support Earthquake Redevelopment/Rehabilitation Authority (ERRA) – Pakistan that will encompass the implementation of three vendor sources originating from Brazil, Turkey and Canada.
Leading a Virgin Moon Mission aimed at identifying talented single parents driven to succeed who reflect leadership, talent and intrapersonal skills vital to effective sales. The Mission currently in pilot phase is aimed at giving genuine opportunity to on-island talent that increases Caribbean trading abroad, donates to charities and increases Virgin Moon Trading Sales by exercising innate creative business development in a compassionate way ensuring continuous winning personal stories and positive press.
Due to limited characters, this section is 'partial' - I would be delighted to submit my full resume.
2003 / Gold Coast School of Real Estate
US-FL-Boca Raton Professional Real Estate / Licensed Real Estate Sale Professional
2001 / Granton Institute of Technology
CAN-Ontario-Toronto Bachelor’s Degree Business Management & Administration / Diploma
1995 / Gold Coast School of Real Estate
US-FL-Boca Raton Professional Real Estate / Licensed Real Estate Broker & Professional Mortgage Brokering / Licensed Mortgage Broker
2006-Present Member, CIM (Canadian Institute of Mining)
2006-Present Member, Licensed Prospector, Quebec Mining, Natural Resources
2005-Present Member, American Red Cross
1999-Present Freelance Writer, Expatica-HR (UK), Mobility Magazine (US)
1993-Present Member, ERC Worldwide
• Launched a Caribbean based Business Development and Global Commodities Trading Company with projected annual gross sales of $94-Million in its first 36 months of operation
• Directed $20-Million annual corporate global mobility programs • responsible for creating and implementing full-service in-house DOM & INTL profit center operations within a Fortune 500 Company
• Exceeded annual corporate goals reducing hard costs by 10% to 17% annually while increasing levels of customer care and services (5 consecutive years – Fortune 500 Company)
• Corporate Crisis Management Author and Conference Speaker
• Mobility Magazine & Expatica-HR Feature Writer
• Employee Relocation Counsel, Washington, D.C., Meritorious Award • May 2004, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Trump ‘The Apprentice’ • Quarter Finalist, 5th Season, Orlando, Florida
Languages Citizenship Travel Flexibility
English Fluent – Full Knowledge American Dual Citizenship Up to 75%
French Fluent – Full Knowledge Canadian Dual Citizenship
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services