This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
SEEKING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY AND ETHICAL VALUES IN SERVICE DELIVERY
JOSEPH OSENWEOKWU OJEME
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER, CUSTOMER SERVICE, TREASURY OPERATIONS,OPERATION RISK MANAGEMENT, RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, INTERNAL CONTROL, CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT,TRADE OPERATIONS FOREIGN OPERATIONS, FINANCE ACCOUNTING AND ADMIN.
Multifaceted, pragmatic, and driven professional that will utilize excellent skills and passion for analyzing business needs, negotiating contracts, evaluating requirements, and custom designing strategic solutions to complex issues. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments. Ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, assimilate job requirements and introduce new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Fuels teams in the launch of leading-edge business solutions driving record-setting accuracy.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
A public limited liability bank with capital base of over 60 billion naira, over 7000 employee, providing banking and financial services and products to meet customer’s needs.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (2000– 2008)
Leadership and business office management accountability for process re-engineering, business operations, strategic planning, supply chain management, proposal development, and CRM implementation. Assess revenue trend analysis and forecast projections. Standardize and benchmark operational plans for product launches, end-of-life events, and transitions to comply with local certifications and regulations such as CBN regulations, NDIC regulation, EFCC mandates, Prudential guideline e.t.c. Optimize margins and maximize book revenue.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (1995-2000)
Orchestrated channel and business development, leading marketing management, business development, and channel account managers. Devised a partner training/communication strategy. Energized partner base with launch of products into new market segments.
HEAD OF CUSTOMERS SERVICE/RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (1990– 1995)
Bolstered and led a product line expansion through team work. Development of improved treasury and cash management data base at the UBA plc, Benin in addition to reconciliation of all pending exceptions from the internal control unit
MSC (BANKING & FINANCE)
University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria (2001)
BSC (BANKING & FINANCE)
University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria (1999)
ADVANCED DIPLOMA (BANKING & FINANCE)
University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria (1994)
Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (1990)
- Triggered revenue by negotiating and securing new business terms and seamlessly integrating order processes to enable multi million naira revenue stream with high net worth customers, such as Michelin Development Company, Total Nigerian Plc, National Electric Power Authority, Coca-cola e.t.c.
- Championed Business relations with money gram customers through cross selling of bank products.
- Conceptualized, planned and launch an online local money transfer and strategically eliminate weeks of delay in receiving such transfers.
- Executed methodology for reconciliation of all old sundry accounts at Benin Main Business Office.
- Tripled a strategic quick service base payment process by invigorating sluggish payment processes at UBA Plc Benin main.
- Elevated organizational performance by orchestrating redesign of procurement / sourcing standards.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services