Muhammad Usman Instrumentation and Control Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Instrumentation and control Technician / supervisor
• Involve in Installation,Commisioing and Pre-commisioning activity with multi vandor.
• Involve in PDH,Utility and PP SAT (Site Acceptence Test) activity.
• Cecking all instruments as per hook-up.
• Loop checking field to console side.
• Well awear of working in Hazardious area classification.
• Well aware of using Diffrent type of calibrator such as (HART 275/375, Fluke 718 for pressure,Fluke 725 for temprature,Handpump 99422 Amteke,Dead weight tester,Low pressure Calibrator and Temprature bath Amteke 320B.
• DCS and PLC based control loops.
• Burner Management System (BMS).
• Turbine Supervisory Instruments (TSI).
• Boiler Protection System.
• Turbine Protection Systems.
• Different Electronics, Pneumatic, electro pneumatic and electro hydraulic loops.
• Calibration, maintenance and trouble shooting of all types of field instruments including different types of transmitters, switches, gauges, valve & damper actuators and positioners, digital recorders.
• Technical documentation..
• Testing and verification of IAC & SAC protections.
• Testing and verification of all the protections and permissive signals of Boiler Feed Pump.
• Wiring and logic modification to introduce new signals for alarm and annunciation in control room.
• Normalization of Electro Eye Hye System.
• PLC Program Modification.
• Testing and verification of all the Turbine Protections.
• Testing and verification of all the Boiler Protections.
• Involved in the removal and refixing of Turbine Supervisory Instruments
• B.Tech (Electronic).
• D.A.E (Electronic).
• Matric (Technical Science).
• Attended training course of SMS (Safety management system) base elements.
• Attended training course of PSOI (process Safety operation index).
• Attended traning Radio Active Source safety from Saudia Arabia.
• Attended traning Yokogawa CS 3000 DCS Maintenance and Vnet IP from Saudia Arabia.
• Attended traning Yokogawa Pro-Safe for Safety Control System from Saudia Arabia.
• Attended tranning course of Installation and Maintenance of Benlty Nevada 3500 and System 1.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services