This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
To strive for excellence and precision at all times,
in all positions and circumstance, attaining professional distinction and proficiency
Nigerian Agip Exploration (Industrial Trainee)
Mile 4, Ikwere Road, Port Harcourt, River State
Key roles and
• Participate in carrying out analysis, calculations
and evaluations, on the basis of well data, oil
and gas reserves and ensure the collection, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of reservoir engineering data.
• Participate in carrying out pressure, production and
other tests, and evaluate data obtained, and existing data, for reservoir studies, reservoir limit definition, well performance enhancement.
• Participate in estimating of oil and gas in place and ensure that reserve estimates are updated.
• Participate in proposal development and appraisal activities to enhance production and ultimate reserve
2007 TILL DATE Ecobank Nig. PLC
99B Okota Road Lagos
Job Title: Fund Transfer
• Issuance of managers cheque
• Posting of all tickets emanating from various units in the branch
• Booking and liquidation of amounts in sundries
• Updating of proofs on daily basis on various account
• Filling of documents
• Processing of standing order requests
• Processing of Managers cheques paid
• Attending to customer request/enquiries and follow up on customer transactions
• Processing/cast of other bank cheques
EDUCATION: Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State B. Eng
2004 (2nd Class Honour) Petroleum Engineering.
1994 Osusu Secondary School Aba, Abia-State
West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC)
1988 Old Court Primary School Aba, Abia-State
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
Bachelor Of Petroleun Engineering Technology
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services