Chemical Engineer (Process/Operation)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
TO work in a professional environment.
As Shift In charge:
Pakistan Refinery Ltd Korangi Creek Karachi, Pakistan.
Duration: 02 Years (Oct-1996 - Oct 1998)
Responsibilities:Monitoring and Process Evaluation of Following Units
through Test Run.
: Crude Unit, Platformate Unit, Furnace, Boilers,
: Process Optimization through Simulation (Hysys).
: New Expansion Projects PFD, P&ID review.
: During Turn around Plant Start up
& Shut down experience.
: Plant Emergency Handling.
As Ammonia Shift In charge:
Plant-2 Fauji Fertilizer Company Goth Machi Sdk.
Duration : 07 Years (Aug 2000 to August 2007)
Responsibilities : Monitoring and Process evaluation of following Units:
: Reforming, High & Low Temperature Shift
Conversion, High Pressure
: Absorption (MDEA Process), Methanation, Compression, Ammonia
: Convertor, Ammonia Recovery, Hydrogen Recovery Units (Linde).
: Process parameters Optimization through Simulation (Hysys).
: Plant Emergency Handling and Plant Start up & Shut down
: Critical Job safety Analysis (JSA) & Dupont safety audit monthly.
: HIRARC Survey of Plant different Sections.
: Shut down and Turnaround Jobs planning and list
: Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) of plant different sections.
: Unit ENCON coordinator.
: DCS/PLC board operating Experience (DCS: Honey
Well & Yokogava)
: PLC (HIMA & Yokogava)
As Utilities Shift In charge
: September 2007 to Own ward.
: General Electric Gas turbine (18 MW Each) Start up / Shut down and
: Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from NED University, Karachi, Pakistan.
1. Problem solving and Decision making (PIM Karachi).
2. Improving Work place Effectiveness ‘through Creativity & Innovation (PIM Karachi).
3. Essential Supervisory Skill (PIM Karachi).
4. Time Management ( Technical Training Centre Fauji fertilizer Co)
5. Budgeting System ( TTC FFC )
6. Organization Climate ( TTC FFC )
7. Basic Management & Human Relation (TTC FFC )
8. Integrated Management quality system ( TTC FFC )
9. Finance & Accounting for Non financial executives ( TTC FFC )
10. Effective presentation skill ( TTC FFC )
11. Team Work ( TTC FFC )
12. Process Hazard analysis ( TTC FFC )
13. How to conduct effective enquiry (TTC FFC ).
14. Cooling water treatment chemical by Buck man In Malaysia.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services