Experienced in Utility plant & water and Effluent treatment operations ,I've been working in Water Treatment and ETP plant in Qatar Shell GTL operated
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position that enables full use of my expertise and abilities in an organization where hardworking and creativity is appreciated.
Qatar Shell GTL since November 2007 up to date
Utility area operator–water treatment plant/ Effluent Treatment plant.
Working in Qatar Shell GTL the world Largest GTL Plant in Qatar, as an Operator in Utility Dept, completing the HSSE training from Qatar International Safety Council on Gas Testing, Confined Space entry, Commercial fire fighting and first Aid.
Preparing SOP for plant startup and continuous operation.
Flawless Startup inspection in the ongoing plant.
April 1999 – Oct 2007: - 8.5 years of experience in responsibility of operations in Utility department as Shift Coordinator in Mitsubishi Chemical PTA India Pvt Ltd (Haldia) in India.
• Overall responsible for DCS and field operations, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting in shift.
• Utility plant start-up and shutdown from DCS and field.
• Promoting and taking active part in 5s, QC, kaizen and TPM.
• Collecting and compiling data generated from production for budgeting.
• Having Experience in Commissioning of the plant.
• Study of PFD & P&ID, Preparation for start-up, line flushing.
Working experience in :
• Water treatment Plant operation (with output water quality <1 µS/cm.
Operating and Cleaning of water treating systems including Duel Media Filters, Reverse
Osmosis Membrane Unit Generating 200T/H Permeate), and Demineralised Water Plant
• Effluent Treatment Plant: Consisting Aerobic effluent treatment system, Incinerator, Sludge Decanter and Dryer.
• Boiler: Thermax 70 TPH @10 kg/cm2 FO fired water tube type.
Experienced in Boiler chemical treatment in operation and stand by
Condition for proofing from corrosion and scaling.
• Screw Compressors (Capacity 2800 Nm3/Hr each)
• PSA type IA dryer and Nitrogen generation Units
• Cooling Tower (Paharpur), side filters with circulation water flow of 15000 T/H.
Bachelor of Science with Honours in Physics
* - training from MNET (In Japan) on basic maintenance in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and TPM (Total productive maintenance).
*- H2S and vessel entry.
* - SHOC (safe handling of chemical).
* - Fire fighting from Qatar International Safety Council..
* - Incident and Injury free leadership training from JMJ Qatar.
* - first aid course.
Fluent in technical and conversational English,
Use the personal computer Proficient in MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point, data analysis and slide presentation.
familiar with production programs(upstream),
DCS operator, control room operator
I have the ability:
To operate wastewater and water collection, distribution, production, treatment, storage and other plant equipment including automatic controls.
To perform routine maintenance and make operating adjustments to water and wastewater treatment equipment; clean, repair and perform preventive maintenance on facilities and equipment.
To recognize unusual, ineffective, inefficient and dangerous operating conditions and take appropriate and timely corrective action.
To accurately read, interpret and record data from gauges and meters; prepare, read and interpret plans and specs, diagrams and schematics.
To perform routine control tests and adjust plant equipment accordingly.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services