This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
In pursuit of assignments as Inspector of Mechanical Equipment in a Petrochemical/Refinery industry.
I . Designation – Corrosion Engineer- KNPC Kuwait
• Inspection of pressure vessels, columns, exchangers.
• Preparation of Failure Analysis Reports.
• Providing Painting procedures/recommendations and inspection.
• Maintaining inventory of corrosion chemicals used in the refinery and recommend dosing rates based on requirement to control the corrosion of critical equipments.
• Corrosion control and recommending suitable materials based on service and operating conditions.
A key member of the corrosion team for inspection of equipments, giving recommendations related to material upgradation, painting in units like HP, ARD, CDU & FCC.
II .Designation – Manager Inspection – Reliance Industries Ltd.,India
Evaluating the condition of the static equipments (pressure vessels, heat exchangers, columns etc) and critical pipelines of the complex.
Planning and execution of day to day Inspection jobs in entire complex.
Scheduling inspection of mechanical equipment in SAP.
Preparation of welding and painting procedures
Carrying out Welder qualifications.
All types of NDT inspection (PT, MPI, RT & UT) and hydro testing.
Provide metallurgical recommendations depending upon service conditions.
Prepare Failure Analysis Reports.
Creation of purchase requisitions, request for quotations, techno-economical evaluations of the bids, making work orders, and certification of job carried out by parties, creating services entries and sending them to finance for bill payment.
III.Designation:Engineer-QA-QC, KOTAK URJA PVT LTD., BANGALORE,INDIA.
• Designing, equipment sizing and preparation of bill of material for industrial project applications like water heating, drinking water & air drying systems.
• Preparation of detailed drawings for tank fabrication and piping layout.
• Carrying out inspection of tank CS/SS fabrication using NDT followed by hydrotest.
• Development of new products, which are highly economical and competitive in the market.
• Carrying out inspection of incoming material.
• Development of new vendors
B.E (Automobile. Engg.) 83.63% Visveshwaraiah Tech University, Belgaum. 2002 (2nd Rank Holder for the state of Karnataka)
XII (1998) 77.8% Kendriya Vidyalaya, CBSE Board X (1996) 69.5% Kendriya Vidyalaya, CBSE Board
Certified Welding Inspector (A-grade) – Certification course done @ Welding Research Institute, BHEL, Trichy.
ASNT Level II in RT & PT.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services