This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 19 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I will be very grateful to you and I will try to win your entire satisfaction by means of hard working perseverance and devotion to duty.
- HSE Sectional Head with AFPC since 15/05/2005 till date
- Area HSE Advisor/Road Safety Advisor with Al Furat Petroleum Company – Syria since Nov.2000 till 15/05/2005.
- Environment Supervisor with Al Furat Petroleum Company since 1998 till 2000.
- Safety Technical Administrative with Al Furat Petroleum Company since 1996 till 1988.
- Administration Manager with Medical Establishment in the Saudi Arabian Kingdom from 1994 till 1996.
- Safety/Training Officer with AFPC. Since 1988 till 1994.
- Safety Administrator with AFPC. From 1987 till 1988.
- Medic/Safety officer with Sedco Forex Drilling Company from 1986 till 1987.
- Male Nurse on Contract with Pecten Syria Petroleum Company from 1985 till 1986.
- Technical Laboratory for the Syrian Armies from 1983 till 1985
- Intermediate Hygienic Institute Diploma. (Laboratory Technician) 1981.
- Medical Technician from the Medical services department of the Syrian Armies. 1982.
- Fire Fighting certificate (Aleppo fire fighting center brigade) 1990.
- Safety Management Certificates. (British Safety Council, UK)
- NORM Course for Supervisor and authorized NORM tester.
- Incident Investigation and Reporting Course.
- Safety Construction Course.
- Scaffolding Course.
- HSE supervisory Skill Course.
- Road Safety Course (SSPD).
- HSE Audit.
- Safety Management Diploma in UK – London.
- Health Risk Assessment Course.
- HSE for Supervisor. Holland.
- Kelvin TOP-SET Standard.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment in Shell center – Holland.
- Safety & Loss Prevention in UAE – Dubai.
- Mechanical & Electrical Hazardous Area. Egypt.
- Oil Field & Loss Management. Egypt.
- The Art for Management & Leadership. Egypt.
- HAZOP Study. Egypt.
- Advance HSE in Oil & Gas Industry. Egypt
- Environmental Management System. Egypt.
- Tripod Bita and incident investigation . Shell Syria
- Attending daily HSE meeting with the department / Management and providing advice to the dept. head and supervisors.
- Providing technical advice on specifications for safety equipment.
- Given & train the Safety course for new employees.
- Planning and organizing the Medical & Emergency drill with all Department as per their HSE Plan.
- Recording and investigating all the incidents to enable the management team to measure the Safety performance .
- Preparing HSE monthly report for the management with the frequencies.
- Daily inspection for the field facilities.
- Attending Monthly HSE meeting for all Department .
- Participate in preparation of the corporate HSE Plan for the Company.
- Participating in the technical evaluation for all the Safety Equipment.
- Participating in most of the JHA. For most of the critical jobs in the field.
- Participating in all the workshops.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services