This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• To find new job opportunities that allows me to learn how to solve problems in engineering and to enhance my creativity and learning skills.
• Organization: CONSULTORES MARITIMOS DEL CRIBE, Cartagena D.T. (Bolivar)
Title: Engineer Assistant
Dates attended: October 2008 - Actually
o Design and development of structures of ships using finite element analysis.
o Dimensional assessment of ship structures (gauging).
• Organization: SCHLUMBERGER OILFIELD SERVICES (Testing), Bogota D.C. (Cundinamarca), Colombia
Title: Vacation field engineer trainee
Dates attended: July 2008 – October 2008
o Perform maintenance activities; including TCP, DST and Oilphase tools.
o Specialist assistant during Oilphase sampling in Gibraltar 3 well (Ecopetrol). August 23 2008 – September 12 2008.
• Organization: EMGESA S.A. E.S.P., Bogotá D.C. and Mámbita (Cundinamarca), Colombia
Title: Mechanical engineer, professional internship
Dates attended: January 2007 – July 2007
o Following of the schedule of the Main Maintenance at Guavio Hydroelectric Plant (May 2007 – June 2007), field work.
o Lubricant analysis of all engines of the company.
o Vibration analysis of Guavio Hydroelectric Plant and Termozipa Thermoelectric Plant.
o Requesting for quotations with national suppliers.
• Organization: Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá D.C. Colombia
Title: Professors and students assistant
o To perform student´s consultancy regarding study subjects.
o Substitute teacher in professor absence.
o To evaluate students performance in homework and projects.
Subjects in charge:
• Thermodynamics II, teacher: Jacqueline Cantillo
August 2006 – December 2006
• Graphical expression I, teacher: Alejandro Gomez
August 2005 – December 2005
Institution: Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá D.C., Colombia
Degree: Mechanical Engineer with minor in Management
Completion date: September 20 of 2008
Thesis: Characterization of flaws using Genetic Algorithms and finite element analysis in flat plates. Thesis score: 5.0/5.0.
• Mathematics and engineering Tools: AUTOCAD 2D, MATLAB, SOLID EDGE, ANSYS (APDL language).
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel, Project.
• Management: SAS, SAP (maintenance module).
Seminars and courses:
• Latest technologies in non-destructive tests. Universidad de los Andes.
Guest Prof.: Christopher Magruder, Level III ASNT.
• Autocad 2D, Sena Virtual. 40 hours course. April 2008.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services