Admin Assistant/Document Controller/ Secretary/Receptionist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A challenging position in a business environment that would best utilize my experiences, skills, education and desire to work in a firm that fosters camaraderie among different nationalities and cultural differences.
A. OFFICE MANAGEMENT
1. Maintains efficient communication systems and file management in the organization by:
a. Screening incoming calls, post mails, e-mails to the staff and the management to ensure communication protocols are achieved;
b. Processing important documents received thru facsimile, scanner and electronic email;
c. Monitoring communications received and sent and logging them in the prescribed docs in & out format for easy reference;
d. Establishing general filing system for safekeeping of records, contracts, personnel
documents, etc.; maintain complete confidentiality of records.
2. Ensuring the safe and adequate operation of all office equipment including liaison with service / technical external contacts by:
a. Operating PC and other office equipment; responsible for upkeep of business machines, PC and copier, including ordering supplies and calling for repair;
b. Maintaining regular stock of office supplies and reorders when needed.
3. Makes hotel and travel arrangements, as requested, for management and guests;
4. Uses effective office procedures and recommends improvements;
5. Arranges, participates in, and implements, as directed, conferences and committee meetings;
6. Prepares statistical, monthly and analysis reports; and
7. Performs basic bookkeeping and accounting works in case of temporary Accounts replacement.
1. Accomplishes payroll preparation, leaves administration, and other employee-related
financial concerns by:
a. Preparing monthly attendance reports with details depicting of absences, medical
certificates, explanation letters, paid holidays, date of joining / return to leave;
salary adjustment, utility bills like DEWA and Telephone bills, etc.;
b. Receiving approved application for annual / emergency leaves; coordinating with
the ROA for the preparation of settlement, and the PRO for the booking of flight
or visa administration.
c. Prepare complied salary details and print individual slips, prepares OT Sheets of
d. Handles petty cash
Bachelor of Science Major in Civil Engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services