Estimation Mgr for oil and gas construction projects
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a position where my experience in tendering, contracting, and business development of oil and gas sector. The recent domain is EPC contracts for KOC,KNPC,JO,PIC and intern'l companies (i.e Hyundai, Daelim,..etc), and stationary equipments.
"Senior Estimation Engineer for EPC tendering and contracting in oil and gas projects"
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Management and resourcing of estimating personnel in support of Project and Corporate workload. Ensure efficient and effective use of the Estimating resources.
* Preparation of Home Office Estimates in support of Proposals and the development of Estimates in support of Project work as appropriate, ensuring all deadlines are met, and agreed standards are maintained.
* Review the tender documents & announce the sponsor person to study.
* Review of all Estimates and Cost Reports prior to final review and approval by Management. Co-ordination & management of the overall Review/Approval process.
* Presentation of Estimates as required to all levels of Management.
* Continual review of Estimating processes & procedures to ensure they are effective, efficient and complied with.
* Provision of support of the Estimate Risk process (managed by dedicated group within our client)
* Management reporting (as required)
* Preparation of Home Office Cost Estimates in support of Proposals for new business.
* Supervision the preparing and issuance of technical & commercial proposals as appropriate,
* Interface with global locations to support Estimates as appropriate.
* Development, management and training of the estimating team as appropriate.
* Interface with worldwide locations on their processes, documentation standardization, and
* Establishing the communications with the supporting departments,
* Attending clarification and pre-tender meetings with client, and
* Review and negotiate contract drafts with client during contracting period up to
* Establishing and refreshment of the business relationship with the clients
„Ð B.Sc. of Mechanical Engineering "Production" -May, 1986
¡½ Cairo University, Faculty of Engineering.
¡½ General grade "Good"
¡½ Graduation Project (Design, Manufacturing, Management, And Visibility Study For Hollow Block Production Line) with Grade "Excellent".
* Enhancing Managerial skills at Management Development Academy (Dec., 2005).
* Industrial Safety roles and instructions "Petrojet" (June, 2003)
* Microsoft office applications "word, excel, power point, access"
New Soft Center (Sept., 2000)
* English Language EPP.2.2, British Counsel (June, 2000)
* Contracting Methodology, AUC (Jan., 1996)
* Projects Planning and Follow-up, AUC, (April, 1995)
* Projects Financial Analysis, AUC (Jan., 1995)
* FIDIC Contracts, AUC, (Sept., 1991)
* Project Follow-Up By PC, Petrojet, (Jul., 1990)
* Heat Treatment Methodology, Petrojet, (Nov., 1988)
LANGUAGES & COMPUTER SKILLS
¡½ Arabic : Mother tongue
¡½ English : Excellent
„Ð Computer Skills
¡½ Microsoft office (word, excel, power point, access).
¡½ Internet Applications
¡½ PC's maintenance
Date of Birth : September, 24th 1963
Nationality : Egyptian
Marital Status : Married
No. Of Children : Three, Male
Military Services : Exempted
Engineering Syndicate : Member Since 1986
Hobbies : Swimming, Reading and Internet applications
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services