mechanical inspector and field engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To strive for excellence and precision at all times, in all positions and circumstances, attaining professional distinction and proficiency. To contribute at all level towards achieving organizational goal and maximize my talent.
2008 – 2009 : R) Dept. of Petroleum Resource (DPR)
DPR Liaison Office, Warri Refining & Petrochemical
Company Ltd (W.R.P.C) Ekpan-Warri Delta State.
Position: Mechanical Engineer Trainee (N.Y.S.C)
• Monitoring all the Processes involved in crude Refining
• Inspection of the Fuels Plants and maintenance operations on the major Equipments.
•Inspection/Supervision of storage Tanks Calibration Exercise.
• Monitoring of Preventive maintenance Operations on the Critical Equipments. Such as Hydro-testing of Heat Exchangers
• Inspection of Hot works within the Refining Plants so as to ensure Safety and compliance with Standards.
• Monitoring of the Petrochemical plants; Polypropylene Plants and Carbon Black Plants.
2007 (April – Nov): Micro-space Computer Technology Besides
Federal Secretariat Enugu.
Position – Computer Trainee
•Computer Software package.
•Advancement in Auto CAD in two and three dimension view
With Emphasis on Mechanical Elements, Building Electrical
diagram, soil, waste and cold water piping diagram
arrangement, architectural design.
•Process and Instrumentation diagram (P&ID).
2006: NDDC Synchronized Water Project Imo State.
. Under DU – Fono Consultancy Company Nig Ltd.
Position – Site Supervisor
•Inspection/ Supervision of Injection sub-station.
2005 (Jan – June): MARLUM Nig Ltd
ESUT Permanent Site Project, Enugu.
Position – Field Supervisor
• Design of Hostels and Academic Complex.
• Installations of Mechanical and Electrical Fittings.
• Soil, Waste and Cold Water Piping.
• Materials handling and coordination
• Design and Construction of Drainage Systems.
2005 (July – Dec): Nigeria Railway Corporation
Eastern District Enugu.
Position - Industrial Trainee
Sections Worked in:
• Machine Shop LOCO and carriage.
• Fabrication LOCO, Foundry and Smith Shop.
• Electrical section and Plant Yard.
• Sawmill and Brick Shop.
• Diesel Workshop/Running Shed
Institution: Enugu State University of Science and Technology
(ESUT), Enugu State.
Degree: B.Eng Mechanical and Production Engineering
Class of Degree: Second Class Honors
Institution: Methodist College Uzukoli, Abia State.
Qualification: Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE),
General Certificate Examination (GCE) O’ Level.
Institution: Township School Uzuakoli, Abia State.
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate.
(1)graduate member nigeria society of engineer(nse)
(2)member nigeria institute of managment(nim)
(3)sefty certification by pti$spdc
• Ability to organize and supervise projects.
• Effective use of initiative and professional acumen
• Well developed observation, analysis and assessment skill
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
Hobbies leaning,swimming and design
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services