Noel Resume 2009
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Worked for Lamprell energy Plc as a welding inspector for structural and piping for 8 years , Presenlty working for Belleli Energy Spa as welding inspector Till Date
Duties and responsibilities
• Inspection of Piping & Structural Welding in shop & field
• Stage wise inspection before, during and after fabrication of items as per requirements of code / client Specification
• Preparation of Daily Weld Inspection Reports & Welding Traceability Report.
• Non destructive Test to be decided and requested as per Codes and Standards.
• Review of NDT reports as per the project specifications
• Maintaining Weld Summary Records & Weld Joints Repair Records
• Raising punch lists before hydro test , while reinstatement and clearing it after production completes
• Line Walk and Preparation of Punch List prior to the Hydro test
• Witnessing hydro test Pack
• Preparation of As-Built ISO Drawings
• Monitoring the Implementation of Inspection and Test Plan for construction activities
• Verification of hydro test packages / Mechanical completion Package / Inspection Record Books.
• Inspection of piping materials identification as per isometric drawings.
• Verifying Non conformance reports & take corrective action
• Painting inspection activities.
• Documentation as per the company¡¦s quality control manual requirement
• Compilation of Q.C Dossier in accordance with stages mentioned in the Inspection & Test Plan.
• Laisioning with client inspectors for inspections of Hold and Witness Point.
• Co-ordination with Welding department, Machine shop, Production engineering, Project management group.
• Day to day problem solving related to welding, NDT and dimensions
• Releasing structure and piping for painting / Pickling & passivation
• Attend construction & client meetings
• Material Receiving and Inspection of Material as per Codes and Specification.
ƒá Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
ƒá Pre-University Course from B.E.M College, Karnataka University Education Board
ƒá SSLC, Cascia High School, Karnataka University Education Board
Additional Technical Qualification:
Certificate Welding Inspector: Certificate No: 08031711
Dye Penetrate Testing : LEVEL ¡V II ASNT
Magnetic Particle Testing : LEVEL ¡V II ASNT
Diploma In Computer Science
ƒá Operating Systems : MS DOS, Windows 2000, 98 & 95
ƒá Word Processing : MS Word
ƒá Spread Sheets : MS Excel
ƒá Engineering Design: AutoCAD (Basics)
ƒá Good Knowledge of Assurmax and Importmax
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services