Project engineer/Safety engineer/Instrumentation engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
: To obtain a Senior Project Management position that makes a major contribution to the operations of an Oil & Gas facility, where I can dedicate my time, resources and rich experience to the needs of the project.
Thirty (30) years of engineering and safety management experience, 26 years of which were in the oil, gas and shipping industry and EPC projects that include the following: Project and HSE management, conceptual, feasibility and risk and safety assessment studies, basic and detailed safety and process control design engineering, procurement, planning, organizing, QA /QC, construction, installation, modification, upgrades, commissioning, as well as start-up and maintenance of International Projects for onshore & offshore oil and gas facilities. Said facilities cover FPSO, gas plant, terminal, oil refinery, petrochemical and oil gathering station operations and offshore topsides with accommodation platforms. Led and organized a team of people of various nationalities, including multi-discipline engineers, who worked on different projects in detailed design, contract administration, construction and commissioning activities; assured the flow and completion of work schedule in these projects; monitored expenditures, organizational targets, delivery schedules; and ensured that such projects were implemented with strict compliance for safety, quality and environment standards.
: BS Electrical Engineering. Cebu Institute of Technology, 1979 Graduate.
: BS Electronics and Comm. Eng'g, Cebu Institute of Technology, 1988 Graduate
: Masters in Engineering (12 units) CIT, 1983
: Registered Electrical Engineer. Philippine Registration No. 0025580
: Past Member IEEE ( Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engrs.) member no. 3963485
: Professional Drivers license - Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Libya
: Holder of Petronas Malaysia Offshore safety passport
: Member-Consultant, Society of Industry Leaders
: ISNetworld ID No. 01541922
• Offshore Onshore Oil and Gas HSE Training, (Based on HSEMS OHSAS 18001) Manila, Philippines Mar 30 to April 3, 2009
• H2S Training, Boat transfer compliance, Swing rope compliance, Chevron, Angola 14 Nov.2007
• HUET and sea survival training, Sonangol training center, Luanda Angola, Jan 2007.
• INTOOLS Basic operations training, Bayer Integrated site, Shanghai China, Nov-27, 2005
• Primavera P3 ( Computer aided Construction Project management) Manila, 14 Feb,2005
• Several Safety Induction Training , BOSET, HUET, Permit to work system 2003
• Construction Project Management (Planning, organizing, Scheduling and control) 21 Feb.,01
• AutoCAD 14 Computer Operations, Visual basic IT Power Module
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Allen Bradley 5/15, Zueitina Oil Company, 1996
• Electrical Energy Efficiency, U.P. ( University of the Philippines) Diliman Q.C. July, 1994
• Maintenance Management Course, People Management: Counseling U.P. Feb. 1989
• Security Systems, SENELCO, Madrid Spain, April 1986
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services