This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A result oriented, highly motivated, hard worker with comprehensive problem solving abilities, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team facilitator.
„« „« Presently working as Asst. Manager at SAHARA India, Lucknow(HQ) in Environmental Impact Assessment Section (Planning; Civil).Sahara India is leading Housing & Infrastructure Development group. It is a multifaceted organization with various sectors viz, Para banking, Life Insurance, Electronic Business, Housing & infrastructure Development, Sports Development Sponsors.
Worked as Lecturer cum lab Technician/ Demonstrator in Siddha Shikshan Sans than from. 2002 ¡V2003
„« Worked as Project Assistant in NEERI (2003-2008) for various Onshore and Offshore EIA projects and R&D projects
„« Lecturer at private tutorials for Chemistry for State & Central Board school, And also for Graduation students.
„« Worked as Research cum project Fellow in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur, in Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment Division and at Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology (VNIT).
„« National Environmental Engineering Research Institute is a distinguished CSIR Institute, fulfilling its commitment towards the national and social missions. It offers technical advices based on the know- how developed at the institute on Environmental Monitoring, Environmental Biotechnology, Toxic Waste Management, Environmental Systems Design, Modeling and Optimization, Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment, Environmental Audit and Environmental Policy Analysis
„« Worked as Head Of Department (Lab In-charge) at Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd. at Hazardous waste Management Project (2008)
1. M Sc. (Organic Chemistry) First division, Nagpur University
2. M.Sc (Environmental Science & Ecology), IIEM, New Delhi
3. B.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Zoology) Nagpur University
4. Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Chemistry from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur [Working on water & wastewater treatment by Advanced Oxidation Processes; it is highly applicable to all industries and conceptual water treatment plants]
1. Computer Certificate course, MS office, Basic Fundamentals, Internet and it¡¦s fundamentals; chemwin software for drawing chemical structures;
2. IPR proffesional trainng from IIPM goverment of India
Publications and Patents:
1. Advanced Oxidation Processes: An Emerging technology for water & wastewater treatment.
2. Removal of Malachite green dye from aqueous media by application of low cost natural adsorbent.
3. Destruction of cyanide in water y application of Advanced Oxidation Processes in (DWS-AOP) Photo catalytic reactor
4. One International patent of reactor designing is under processes of patenting.
National & International conferences:
„« „cTrends in Analytical Instrumentation„c by Indian Society Of Analytical Scientists at Nagpur
„« „cR & D Frontiers in Water and Wastewater Management„c WATER- 2006 at NEERI Nagpur
„« International Conference on „cEnvironmental Impact and Risk Assessment„c by NEERI at Nagpur
„« „cFrontiers in Environmental Sciences and Engineering in India„c by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
„« Workshop on „cNuclear Chemistry and Instrumental Techniques for Environmental Analysis„c by IANCAS by Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Trombay, Mumbai
„« „cInternational Conference on ¡§Soil Sustainability and Soil Security„c at Nagpur
„« „cWater and Wastewater Management„c by Indian Science Congress at Kalyan, Mumbai
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services