This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To obtain a full – time engineering production position that allows me to use and expand my current skill set.
SAE GROUP Corporation, Bolivia
Operation and Maintenance Supervisor of La Peña Gas Plant, April 2006 to November 2008
• Supervised chemical processes in petroleum and gas production.
• Analysis and design of separation petroleum and gas systems.
• Supervised production Oil Well with Gas Lift and water injection.
• Controlled and monitored corporation’s security protocols.
Prodimsa – Repsol YPF Corporation, Bolivia
Technical Assistant and Development Department of Lubricants Manager, April 2000 to April 2006
• Led and supervised activities to predictive and preventive maintenance tool based on a TREND INTERPRETATION of the analysis of lubricants in use.
• Technical Assistant in Maintenance Engineering to Oil & Gas Industry.
• Development of new lubricants.
UVirtual of Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Qualified Engineering in Natural Gas Engineering. February 2009.
University of Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering Minor in Oil and Gas, March 2000.
• Acknowledgment of IBNORCA (Institute Bolivian of Standardization and Quality) of 2005.
• Selected Best Employee of 2003 by Prodimsa – Repsol YPF Corp.
• Software skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS Visio, MS Power Point, Pascal and Visual Basic.
• Languages: Fluent Spanish and Advanced English.
• Available to relocate
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services