This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work with an aim to gain valuable hands on experience and professional skills in an organization which provides a challenging, learning and developing atmosphere.
PROFESSIONAL TRANINING & EXPERIENCE WITH WEATHERFORD:
LWD1 Essentials, Operations and Spectrum Suit Software Training in Abu Dhabi 2009.
Worked in workshop for 3 months, making and testing all the LWD tools.
Testing the servicing the Integrated Directional Sonde.
Assembling the Hostile Environment Logging Tool and testing,
Making the NDT (Neutron Density Tool) & MFR (Multiple Frequence Resistance).
Worked with Shell as Trainee MWD/LWD for 2 month, Directional Probe.
Worked with Qatar Petroleum as LWD for 2 month.
Radiation course from Qatar Strategic and Research Studies.
PROFESSIONAL TRANINING & EXPERIENCE WITH BHI:
• Worked as Data Engineer with Ras Gas, OXY, Mearsk and Shell.
• Worked as Senior Mud Logger with RAS GAS (Exxon Mobil, QP& Qatar Gas).
• Worked as Scan Operator with Qatar Petroleum.
• Worked as Senior Mud Logger Occidental Petroleum of Qatar.
• Worked as Mud Logger with Mearsk Oil Qatar & Petronas Caligary Bahrain.
• Worked as Mud Logger with Petronas Caligary Bahrain.
• Well Bore Positioning computer Training Manual.
• Well Site Geologist Training Manual.
• Internship at Oil & Gas Training Institute, Islamabad (2 Month).
• Advance Mud Logging Procedures Training Manual.
• Advantage Surface Logging Software Course in Dubai.
• Hardware Course of Surface Logging System in Dubai.
• Basic Mud Logging Techniques and Well Operations.
• Oil Field Familiarization Course.
ON JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WITH BHI:
Monitoring All the Well Parameters & Operations.
Recording All the Well Parameters.
Real Time Data Handling.
Picking Formation Tops.
Rock Cuttings Description.
Making Oil Shows Description and Rating.
Daily Mud Logging Report.
Daily Office Report.
Making Final Well Report.
Connection & Trip Gases.
Making Daily Mud Log, Drilling Log and Drilling Exponent Log.
Monitoring Mud Losses and Gain during Drilling & Trips.
Calibration of all SLS Sensors.
Installation & un-installation of SLS sensors.
Making Unit Computers Networking.
Evaluating Oil & Gas shows..
MSc (Geo Physics) 2004 Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad
BSc. 2001 Islamia College Peshawar
Subjects: Maths-A, Maths-B, Statistics
FSc. 1998 Cadet College Kohat
SSC. 1996 Cadet College Kohat
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services