Process Engineering Position
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Twenty Seven years of Process Engineering / Operation / Project Engineering experience including 9 years in Arabian Gulf states / Middle East in Oil & Gas industry (including support for Shell companies).
• Experience in conceptual design studies, feed and detailed engineering of Oil & Gas gathering stations (both offshore and onshore) and Water treatment systems
• Experience in leading the projects as Project Leader or Project Engineer.
• Canadian National and Licensed as Professional Engineer (Ontario, Canada)
• Experience in the Plant technical integrity, Revamp (facilities expansion and improvement), successful management and execution of Projects until completion which covers conceptual to detailed design, commissioning (EPC Environment) and handover to achieve customer satisfaction through quantity and quality requirements.
• Varied Experience in designing of Refinery as well as Upstream Oil and Gas Facilities.
• Developing integrated Conceptual Design and Execution Plans for oil and gas projects.
• Safety and Reliability studies for the oil and gas installations using international codes, viz. API 14C
• Experience in control of management of resources to effectively complete the projects with in budget and schedules.
• Experience in project scheduling, CTR (man-hour Estimates) preparation in Conceptual Studies / Conceptual design / FEED and Detailed Engineering.
• Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills with clients.
My experience includes:
• Process Modelling and Simulation with HYSIM, HYSIS, Pro II, Pipe Phase, Pipesim, Flarenet, pipeflo, visual flo and FRED (process simulation software packages).
• Conducting independent Feasibility Studies, Conceptual Studies, Preparing Design Basis, Tender Documents, and Economic Evaluation etc.
• HAZID/HAZOP, Process Audits, Safety Audits and Environmental Audits.
• Preparation of Operating manuals for various processes Business acumen in terms of risk management, able to balance technical / HSE requirements against implementation costs
• Process Design / Simulations, Equipment design, Hydraulics, Preparation of process data sheets for Instruments Equipment etc.
• Preparing Change-over Strategy, Commissioning Manuals and operating manuals etc.
Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
B Tech (Chemical Engineering)-1979
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India
Master of Business administration (MBA)-1992
Professional Engineer of Ontario, Canada
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services