This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To secure a challenging, progressive position as a Mechanical Engineer with a leading, innovative and progressive project development to qualified, experienced and result oriented personnel to carry out the assignment tasks in the allotted time frame
05/2008 to present : MECHANICAL ENGINEER
SAFEWAY Security & Safety Consultancy L.L.C
Works Description : Inspection body for lifting and heavy equipments:
Tower crane, mobile crane, gantry crane, crawler, monorail crane, over head crane, passenger hoist, lift, cradle, forklift, excavator, shovel.
07/2007 to 01/2008 MECHANICAL ENGINEER
SONELGAZ, (Electricity and Gas National Company) Natural Gas transport field.
Works Description: • Supervise pipes’ junctions operations
• Follow up on national projects crossing gas network.
• Gas Overage Management
2000 to 2006 Algeria Polytechnic State University (ENP), Algiers.
Bachelor of Engineering (BAC+5years), Mechanical Engineering.
• Training course of welding processes and materials affections (06) six months at CSC (Welding and Control Center).
• OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration ) training course in Construction Safety and Health
PROJECTS Welding design of Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy, Algeria, Polytechnic
- Thermo mechanical characterization of weak thickness pipes welded by GTAW process.
• Highly motivate and ambitious
• Excellent practical attitude with ‘hands on’ experience
• Computer literate
• Positive thinking and problem solving attributes
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services