Field Drilling Material Logistic Coordinator
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position as a Field Drilling Materials Logistic Coordinator, for a Major Oil and Gas Drilling Companies or Refinery Plant Constructions where my technical skill can be effectively utilized and further developed.
* Responsible for leading the implementation of Logistics, including
Warehousing, Materials Management,Inventory Management, Transportation
(air/sea/land) and Customs Management.
* Assigned fully responsible of Coordinating Supplier Drilling BHA Rental
Equipments in and out update to the Drilling Superintendent, Procurement
team, Supplier and Finance section in the base.
* To ensure short importation time (paperwork accuracy, clearing Agent
control, transport anticipation)
* Coordinate the management process and subordinate staff for procurement,
expeditious inspection, shipping and document of contractor’s equipment and
temporary works materials and associated services.
* Shipping coordination work for imported equipment and materials
* Responsible for all Cranes daily activities and inspection within the
facilities of the lay down yard areas.
* Assist the operation planner in order to insure that hazardous materials are
properly received by making sure that they are properly marked and stored
and by making sure that a current MSDS sheet is on the files.
* Supervise weekly receiving inspections of shipment as per purchase order of
Wellheads, and Well equipments accessories and Drill Bits.
* Maintain a complete contract file as well as original contract documentation
and archive for a specified period of time.
* Develop the Document Control process related to the document received or
issued by the procurement team and or supplier.
* Manages the Logistics and material management activities for large
* Participates in the development of large Logistics strategies and supply
base management programs.
* To understand and efficiently follow local regulations in every country of
shipment (construction and operation sites)
* Maintain the necessary company standards that are required for material
logistics, in the company warehouse And inventory yard for safety and QA/QC
* Carry out company’s rules and regulations, give instruction and guidance to
workers regarding HSE policy.
Cebu Central Colleges ( 1989 )
BS – Accounting
Inspection Test Plan Seminar Rabigh Olefin Plant Project
Basic Safety Training Course Cert. No. 07BSC -004-00
Shore Base Fire Fighting Cert. No. 07SBFF-004-015
General Tanker Familiarization Cert. No. 07GTF-004-011
Helicopter Under water Escape Training Cert. No. 07 HUET-006-007
H2S Awareness and Escape SCBA Training Safety Technical Services L.L.C
More than 15 Years of extensive experience in Drilling Equipments and Supervising Purchase Order Spare Parts for FPSO Maintenance, Material Logistic Coordinator in Oil, Gas and Petro Chemical Industries in Libya, Brasil, Saudi Arabia and presently here in Oman. FPSO Experience includes Supervise and Monitor of Incoming Receiving Shipment correct material Identifications, Descriptions as per Purchase order and Invoice Packing list sent by the Vendors. Familiar with the internationally recognize codes and standard of
Piping Materials such as ASME, API, ASTM etc. Implementing ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services