Electronics engineer, automation option & instrumentist.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I plan to contribute my technical skills/qualities. My goal is to be one of the best “polyvalent technicians” of the company then obtaining a position of increased responsibility to make vital contributions to the company's success.
May 2008 – present Automation engineer at SARL GeniElectric (SIEMENS and ENSILECTRIC Partner)
- Renovation of the electrical oven of the AMM unit of ARCELOR MITTAL STEEL Annaba and the implementation/tunning of the different loops,
- Implementation of a numeriacal wireless flowmeter at the FLUIDE unit of ARCELOR MITTAL,
- Renovation of the battery charger in the TSS unit of ARCELOR MITTAL,
- Renovation of the control/command of one of the crane located at the port with use of SIMOREG drives,
- Renovation of the control/command of one of the two boiler of the COKERIE unit of ARCELOR MITTAL and the implementation/tunning of the differents loops,
- Hired by Arcelor Mittal Annaba to troubleshoot the Power Plant,
- Hired by LABEL company to troubleshoot a plant producing margarine,
July 2009 (during vacation) instrumentist and valve mechanician during triennial stop of the GTFT (Groupement TOTAL, Repsol & SONATRACH) unit (Gaz processing unit) with WOOD GROUP SOMIAS Spa.
Sept. 2007 – april 2008 Maintenance/exploitation chief of the Diminiralized Water Plant (DMPlant) of the Power Plant of MITTAL STEEL (ANNABA)
February 2007 – august 2007 Instrumentist at SARL MANCHOURA during the rehabilitation of the two Power Plant of MITTALSTEEL Annaba
August 2006 – Sept. 2006 Employee trainer at Groupe Industriel ATTIA SALAH, briquet plant of FESDIS (BATNA).
« learned the electrical drawings and initiation with Siemens S7-300 PLCs »
June 2006 ‘A’ grade Electronics engineer (automation option) at BADJI MOKHTAR – ANNABA University. Project « Fuzzy logic regulation in a pasterisation plant », achieved at algerian-spanish food company AEITA (ANNABA) specialized in the field of agroalimentary engineering.
June 2001 Scientific Baccalauréat, Mathematics option
Sept. 2008 Training certificate about Profibus network at SIEMENS Training centers
May 2008 Training certificate about Step7 level2 (PRG2) at SIEMENS Training centers
Arabic read, write, speak very good.
English read good, write good, speak medium
French read, write, speak very good.
Very good in the use of office suite software : Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Programming tools :
Step7 MicroWin (confirmed),
WinCC "SCADA" (advanced),
WinCC Flexible "SCADA" (confirmed),
Drive Monitor (confirmed)
Electronics Workbench (about 20 hours),
Matlab et Simulink (about 50 hours),
Delphi, C (advanced)
Determination and persevering : I’m the 3rd person in the story of my university who achieved the project “connect two computers using null-modem cable with pascal langage”.
Like take up challenges : I worked very hard to achieve the good results at the DMPlant during 3 months.
Imagination & creativity with good aptitudes to work under pressure.
Always looking for improvement.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services