This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking an oppurtunity in a dynamic and challenging work environment to offer the wealth of skills to meet challenging problem and participate actively in service to humanity along with successful career advancement in project management.
• Having Skills of Analytical Problem Solving, Demonstrated ability to deliver creative and participatory solutions
• Management of Projects (Planning, Costing, Staffing and Team Development)
• Management of Cost, Cost Analyses, Cost Controlling and Internal Auditing
• Management of Logistics, Finance and Administration
• Data Scrutiny, data analyses and generate Weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report (WMMR) of Earthquake affected, Flood affected and as well as Human Avian Influenza / Bird Flu affected area of Pakistan
• Experience in the usage of computer and office software packages:
EpiInfo, Epidata, MS-Word, MS-Excel (Specially work in Pivot Table), Power Point, Corel Draw
• Managing Project Management (PMP and PRINCE2) Training and Services to various Government and Non-Government, National and Multi National organizations
• Having Experience of Human Resource Management
• Vast Experience of Bank Reconciliation
• Having Experience of Management of Cash/Cheque
• Managing Documentation and Filing system
• Professional experience in different areas of Geographical Information System (GIS) along with Developing, Surveying, Inputting, Documenting and Updating Geographical Information System (GIS) Using Arc View 3.1
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with specialized in Finance from
Newport University, California, USA.
alots of certifications...
• Member Project Management Institute (PMI) USA
• Member Project Management Institute (PMI) Islamabad-Pakistan Chapter
• Member Project Management Institute(PMI) Lahore Chapter
• Member Board of Directors Project Management Association of Pakistan (PMApak)
Professional Courses and Seminars:
1) Attend PMI (Project Management Institute) Course of “A Manager’s Guide to Project Management” in Collaboration with NUST ( National University of Sciences and Technology) and Awarded 28 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
2) Attend PMI (Project Management Institute) Seminar on “Higher Education in Software Engineering and Project Management” and Awarded 4 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
3) Attend PMI (Project Management Institute) Seminar on “Solicitation in Project Management” and Awarded 2 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
4) Attend PMI (Project Management Institute) Seminar on “Performance Measurement” and Awarded 2 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services