QC WELDING and MECHANICAL INSPECTOR
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To achieve the Company goals and contribute an excellent job performance
in the field of Engineering discipline and other related technical aspects.
• Prepare all inspection reports for the activities inspected as per the requirement of the quality control plan.
• Monitor of welding equipments and consumables.
• Prepare inspection schedule (RFI) for all welding activities.
• Coordinate to NDE and prepare welding report for testing.
• Visual inspection of weldments to ensure that all are free from any visual defects.
• Control and verify material specification.
• Conduct welding inspection and fabrication of piping in relation to standard specification of construction plans and ISO drawings.
• Issue None Conformance Report (NCR) to all violation and discrepancies noted for rectification of non-conformities.
• Preparation of test package and punch list prior to pressure test.
• Witnessing hydro and pneumatic test activities.
• Prepare final documentation and ensure that all activities are inspected and accepted.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
University of the Visayas, Cebu City (October 1986)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services