This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Improve my skills,
Sep 2003 to Present SONATRACH/ BHP Billiton Ohanet, Algeria
Instrument and control Technician
Maintenance and intervention on gas plant Instruments:
- Troubleshooting and start-up support of gas turbines GE FRAME 5 under MARK V SPEEDTRONIC control system.
- Troubleshooting and start-up support for the feed gas compressors (Man Turbo under Siemens Simatic S7).
- Simatic S7 and Allen Bradley. PLC5 PLC sequence commissioning and modifications.
- Good Knowledge on Bently Nevada 3500 Monitoring system and CCC for Anti surge compressors control.
- Installing, calibration, maintenance and repair of plant instrument measuring devices (Flow, Level, Pressure, Vibration and Temperature) in various applications.
- Maintenance and inspection of Analyzers Including: ABB H2S “ABB”, O2”MAIHAK” Moisture "AMETEK and O2 Zirconia’s Analyzers.
- Basic DCS Honeywell TPS Total plant solutions knowledge ( HPM, GUS, PHD, CLM, HM, NIM,LCN, UCN, FSC-fire and gas and ESD- )
- Performing fault diagnosis and analyzing data.
- Familiar with engineering tools including IN tools and Process trend.
- Safety Systems including: Draeger, Det-tronics, Sieger and Zellweger, gas detecting systems implementation, inspection and calibration.
- Fire & Smoke alarm and detection systems maintenance and implement.
- Deluge systems maintenance.
- CO2 systems commissioning and maintenance.
- Familiar with Different type of transmitters, Yokogawa, ABB, fisher Rosemount …etc
- Kentitrol, Fisher and Rotork Valves.
- Vortex Turbine meter, Ultrasonic and orifice plate for Flow measurement.
- CULLIGAN Analyzers ( conductivity, PH, UV lamp).
- Reverse Osmoses unit for water treatment.
Nov 2002-Sep 2003 SONATRACH/ BHP Billiton Ohanet, Algeria Operation Support Coordinator
includes also, aircraft refueling, fuel sampling,communications, procedures, relevant data to be provided to aircraft, airstrip condition and maintenance, night take-offs and landing, emergency take-offs and landings
Feb 2002-Nov 2002 SONATRACH/ BHP Billiton Ohanet, Algeria
Oct 1998-Jan 2001
PC COMPO lgiers, Algeria
1993-1996 INELEC, Boumerdes University Boumerdes, Algeria
“The National Institute of Electronics and Electricity”
1993 to 1995: General option “Tronc Commun”.
1995 to 1996: High-level studies option “Digital Electronics” . End up the year with final year project: Entitled “The MC 6802 Microprocessor Based Evaluation Kit” Which is a Microcomputer system based on the MC 6802 MOTOROLA microprocessor.
“Technician in Digital Field, Option computer” (Technicien Supérieur en GENIE ELECTRIQUE, Option: Informatique Industrielle).
1993 High SchoolTiziouzou, Algeria
High School degree (Baccalauréat) in “Technology field” mention good.
2008 SIEMENS Algiers Algeria.
Training in Simatic S7 programming language
2008 COMPEX, Roxby Middlesbrough , UK
Training and assessment in the selection, use
Installation and Inspection of Electrical and Instrument apparatus
in potentially explosive atmospheres
2008 British Safety Council Ohanet, Algeria Introductory Award in Health and Safety
2007 GE (N/P) and Man Turbo Gas TurbineOhanet, Algeria On job Training held SONATRACH/ BHP Billiton, Gas Plant
2003 Basic Fire Fighting Ohanet, Algeria
2002 Aerodrome Operations and Safety Management Ohanet, Algeria
2002 Aviation Fuel Quality Control and OperationsOhanet, Algeria
2002 Work Permit System Ohanet, Algeria
2002 DataStream Training Ohanet, Algeria
• French Native
• English Fluent
• Arabic Native
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services