Asst Purchase Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To do the best in whatever I do.
Tyco Valves and Controls:-
• Strong focus on building and maintaining close ties with vendors and suppliers. Proven ability and demonstrated skill at analyzing competitive bids & contracts. Delivered over Millions in total cost savings through expertise in forecasting, planning, budgeting, and effective leadership of multi-million international purchasing network.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-faced, self-directed environment. Highly respected builder and leader of winning teams; able to assemble, motivate, and retain a high quality workforce of talent. Committed to performing professionally and effectively to contribute to the success of the company.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Responsible for managing the purchasing function of this leading company valve manufacturing engaged in the business of Oil and GAS, Water & Power Industries, by ensuring the flow of goods from vendors in an efficient, cost effective way to meet business requirements with minimum interruptions to service, reporting to the procurement Manager.
• Plan and manage departmental operations, from the RFQ to PO for all corporate purchase as well as asset purchase and also the business related products and services, direct/indirect labour.
• Planning, developing and implementing strategies for managing the centralized purchasing functions for procurement and introducing the policies, systems, and processes required to support business operations and improve financial performance.
• Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing the annual purchases both Products & Services (Local and International ) in support of business operations.
• Identify purchase requirements both in terms of stock and the right purchase of stocks to avoid aging of stocks. Review all purchase requests / related approvals prior to authorization and obtain clarification if required.
• Ensure on time availability of material. Maintain follow up with suppliers on goods delivery; handle all queries and relevant complaints.
2) Worked for Gerab National Enterprises As a Project Coordinator
3) Worked for Fidelity Investments as a Team Leader
Completed my Master of Business Adminsitration in FInancial Management
COmpleted my Six Sigma of quality (Yellow BElt)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services