This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Intend to build a career with leading organization with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
• A dynamic professional with 4 years of broad experience in Oil / Petroleum Terminal Operations with leading companies in India & UAE.
• Possess depth knowledge of Storage Terminal Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, and ensuring compliance with Health, Safety & Environment rules, regulations and policies & standards in the oil industry.
• Proactive strategist able to effectively meet the needs of Oil Industry maintaining highest levels of HSSE STANDARDS in the industry.
• Possess knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
• An effective communicator with good relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Directing, supervising & motivating workforce. Imparting on job training for accomplishing greater operational efficiency.
• Conducting training on product handling and fire fighting to minimize mistakes and avoid accident.
• BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION, PASSED OUT IN APRIL 2005
E.G.S.P.ENGG. COLLEGE, UNDER ANNA UNIVERSITY - CHENNAI.
• DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
FIRST CLASS, PASSED OUT IN APRIL 2009
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF LABOUR EDUCATION – CHENNAI.
• ISO 9001-2000 Requirements conducted by IIPM - Kolkata
• Effective Internal Audit for ISO conducted by IIPM - Kolkata
• Ship Shore Interface for Liquid Bulk - ISGOTT conducted by IIPM - Kolkata
• Basic Fire Fighting Training conducted by USTTL - Haldia
• Management Principles conducted by IMC Limited - Chennai
KEY CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Successfully managed the modification to the terminals to suit operational requirements.
• Prepared & Implemented Operations and Safety Procedures for Terminal Operations Management.
• Worked as an ISO Coordinator to implement ISO 9001 standards and obtained the certificate.
• Working as an ISO facilitator to implement ISO 9001 standards to obtain the certificate.
• Got Performance & Retention bonus of INR 1 LAKH from M/s. IMC Limited.
• Best Outgoing Student Award in Engineering.
• Department Second top score in Engineering.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services