Mohamad Hashish Resume November 2009
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging position in a leading Oil services Company to build up Field Engineering experience,
enhance my technical knowledge especially in coordination with other working disciplines and acquiring
• July 2006: Halliburton (Qatameya main branch; Maintenance Department);
Job description: member in the workshop crew responsible for the mechanical and electrical
maintenance of company’s trucks, pickups, forklifts, small diesel generators,
?? The work included the periodic maintenance and repair for the company’s systems malfunctions,
?? Attending informative orientation about HSSE (Health Safety Security Environment).
• July 2007: Halliburton (Matrouh service yard, Maintenance Department);
?? Job description: member in the workshop crew responsible for the mechanical and electrical
maintenance of the hydraulic systems, trucks, and diesel engines and generators,
?? The work included mainly the repair of malfunctioned systems used on the oil well rig, also the
periodic maintenance was performed,
?? Attending informative orientation about medical First Aid.
• July 2009: Graduated from Faculty of Engineering Cairo University, Mechanical Power Department;
Grade: Good, Graduation project Grade: Distinction.
Graduation project: Internal combustion engine; Design of a 2.5litres V-6 spark ignition engine, then
downsizing of designed engine model to a 1.6 I-4 while producing equal or slightly higher power with
lower fuel consumption and lower emissions.
• July 2004: Graduated from Education Home (Dar el-Tarbia) language school; General Secondary;
• Matlab: Introduction to Matlab, and programming,
• AutoCad: 2-D drawing,
• Solid Works: Solid modeling, mechanical parts assembly and simulation,
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): Programming a control system using PLC,
• Petroleum Well Service: by Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), Cairo University chapter.
• Active member in the mechanical team of Cairo University participating in Robocon 2008; responsible for
building robots’ structures and mechanisms to reach their objective requirements.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services