Maintenance Engineer or Operations Engineers
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 14 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I work stable and development continuous professional
EPSCA Group (Orifuels Sinovensa S.A) [12/2005 – 11/2008]
Position: Maintenance Supervisor in the areas of instrumentation, electricity and mechanic in flow station MPE-3.
• Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in the areas of Instrumentation, Electricity and Mechanic.
• Coordinator of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance activities in static and dinamic equipment on FF, DSDS plant and clusters that Sinovensa project.
• Configuration, loop test and diagnose of fails on instrumentation area.
eProduction, S.A. [2002 – 2005]
Position: Supervisor of operations for the east region.
• Intelligent completations onshore and offshore oil wells with electronic bottom sensors (Pressure and temperature) for artificial lift system (PCP and ESP).
• Monitor and acquisition of data in Clean-up of oil wells for PCP system using electronic permanent sensors.
• Repair and upgrade of acquisition systems (Data loggers).
• Repair and upgrade of variable frecuency drivers (VFD) for PCP systems.
• In March of the 2003 he travel to Rusia (Tartasta) to carry out the installation of three intelligent system (Onshore) for PCP system with the oil company Tatex /Ocean Energy (Now called Devon).
• In September of the 2003 he travel to Angola (Cabinda) to carry out the installation of three intelligent system (Offshore)for PCP system with the oil company Chevron / Texaco.
Schlumberger [1997 – 2002]
Position: Lab. junior engineer.
• Execution of programs for electromechanical maintenance in LWD system, wireline tools and artificial lift system for PCP and ESP.
• Repair and calibration of electronic modules for telemetry used by the wireline and LWD tools, and equipment for PCP and ESP.
• Analyze and fixe the reports of fails in the LWD and Wireline tools, and equipment for artificial lift system (PCP/ESP).
• Support in field.
• Excellent abilities in hardware and software of computers.
• Ability in the use of all equipment existent in an electromechanical laboratory.
Bitop (Engineering and projects bit operations) [1995 – 1997]
Position: Specialist I (Pressure and Temperature).
• Repair and maintenance of electronic semi-permanent sensor (Memory Gauge) of Pressure and Temperature for oil wells.
• Realization of geothermal gradients of pressure and temperature.
Master in Electronic Engineering (In Progress)
Experimental Polytechnic National University “Antonio Jose de Sucre”/ Puerto Ordaz – Bolivar state.
Polytechnic “Santiago Mariño” / Maturín – Monagas state.
Electricity Technician. Mention: Electronic.
Institute technological “Isaac Newton” / Maracay – Aragua state.
Industrial High school
Industrial technical school “Mariano Fernandez Fortique” / Cagua – Aragua state.
• Microcontroller PICAXE. Caracas, November 2006.
• Safestart. Maracaibo, October 2004.
• Management´s Role in Enterprise Excellence. Caracas, October 2004.
• Norma ISO 9001: 2000. R and L Cammalleri Consultores C.A. El Tigre, September 2004.
• H2S Gas Briefing. Dayal Vicent Instructing division. El Tigre, September 2004.
• Defensive Drive. RM Instructing division. El Tigre, June 2003.
• H2S Gas Briefing. Maersk Safety Services. Petrozuata, April 2003.
• MCM Maxis Seminar. Venezuela Learning Center. El Tigre, August 1998.
• Technician I, Electronic and Mechanical. Sugar Land Learning Center. Houston, March 1998.
• First Aid. Acitmar. Anaco, February 1997.
• English (Basic and Intermediate). World’s Language Center. Anaco, January 1997.
General Qualifications: Electronic engineer and electricity technician with more that 14 years of experience in the area industrial and oil company, specifically in:
Industrial: - Repair, upgrade and maintenance of industrial equipment
- Process control.
Oil company: - Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up of gas and oil plant in the areas of instrumentation, electricity and mechanic.
- Gas and oil production operations.
- Completations of gas and oil well with artificial lift system (PCP and ESP).
- Wireline operations in gas and oil well.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services