Customer Service Manager / Sales Manager / Human Resources Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 16 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Hold a management position in an Oil and gas company.
Since April 2008 : ALIOS FINANCE, Douala.
-Responsible for the major accounts, and for the salespersons’ organization
- Increase relationship and business with car dealers.
- validate financing proposals with financial analysis, make decisions.
- Supervise implementation of the credit
Results : reorganization of the unit, diversification of the portfolio.
1997 - 2007 MOBIL OIL
Customer Service and Transportation Manager, Expatriation in Gabon, (3 years)
- Customer Service: accounts administration, order taking, invoicing....
- Credit: risk assessment, cash collection, bad debt monitoring.
- Transportation: safety management of vehicles, roads and sites risk assessments, incidents investigations.
- Monitoring of: cost, budget and the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Results: I implemented the Controls Integrity, the order to cash process, reorganization, the credit policy and optimized fleet
LPG & Sales Development Coordinator, Gabon, (1 year)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas: management of gas portfolio.
- Development of the mart: search and introduction of new suppliers, extension of product range.
Results: elaboration of LPG marketing strategy, daily sales reconciliations, regularization of the resellers' legal situation, improvement in LPG bottles safety.
Human Resources Advisor, Central Africa Cluster, (300 employees) (2 years)
- Recruitment: introduction of an induction program.
- Implementation of training Programs,
- Career Development, performance and succession planning.
- Job evaluations.
- Foreign residents administration
Results: Awarded the highest distinction in Mobil.
Continuous Improvement & Controls Manager, Central Africa,(1 year)
- Internal Audit and Controls: Corporate Audit preparation, coordination and follow up.
- Projects Team Leader on Continuous Improvement
Results: Audit rated “Satisfactory”.
Real Estate Lead, West Africa Cluster, (3 years)
- Divestment Project Team Leader
- Lease Management (about 400 service stations, Environmental incidents management
Results: increased ROCE. Audit rated “satisfactory” (no finding)
1992 – 1997 : Lycée ND de Sion, (High school) Paris, france
Economics and English Teacher.
1992 Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, Clermont Ferrand, france : Post Graduate Degree in International Management.
1990 Université de Paris X, Nanterre, France :
- Master’s Degree, Economics major Business Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree, English
French mother tongue, fluent English (bachelor’s degree)
Computer Literate : MS Office, Accounting Package, Lotus Notes, Internet.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services