mechanical inspector (operation&maintenance&construction)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Engaged with Shutdown/Over hauling/Preventive, Running and Breakdown Maintenance of all of Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors, Reciprocating Pumps and Compressors, Rotary Pumps, Multistage Pumps, Gear Box, etc.,
Plan, coordinate and supervise the Condition Monitoring groups to ensure all Condition Monitoring maintenance programs work activities such as vibration monitoring and analysis, lube oil collection and analysis, piping vibration inspection, valve passing inspection, thermography inspection, noise inspection at PETRONAS onshore are safely executed to achieve targeted levels of facilities availability & reliability within the budget stewardship.
• Supervise and control maintenance workforces for work execution to meet production priorities, achieve or exceed safety, cost, schedule and quality objectives of the Asset Level Teams. • Provides 24 hour, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, ¡§on-call¡¨ business and Condition Monitoring support for asset
related issues and provides field support in the event of plant emergencies.
• Ensures Condition Monitoring team comply with all applicable PETRONAS and regulatory systems for all work execution at PETRONAS facilities.
• Ensures all Maintenance Condition Monitoring activities such as vibration monitoring and analysis, lube oil collection and analysis, piping vibration inspection, valve passing inspection, thermography inspection, noise inspection at PETRONAS onshore are safely executed to achieve targeted levels of facilities are well planned and all resources required to perform the work are identified and available to meet the latest acceptable completion date.
• Ensure all tools and analyzer equipments required are available for surveillances to execute the daily activities.
• Direct and full supervision on Maintenance Condition Monitoring related works, provide routine on site supervision, checks work progress of subordinates and provide guidance/direction to technician in solving complex problem.
• Provide expertise to develop program plan & implementation for National employees to enable them having higher responsibility and authority.
• Provides input to the annual capital and operating budgets to ensure all activities and programs are adequately funded. Monitors performance against approved levels and brings to attention any significant variances to ensure cost effective control. Assist in financial accruals so as to ensure budget
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (1998 ¡V 2000)
Industrial Institute (Hama ¡V Syria)
Course under Supervision of Hyder Consulting
„X Construction Risk Management
„X Confined spaces Awareness.
„X Health & Safety inspection of construction works.
„X Completed successfully ISO 9000 Awareness Training.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services