I herewith would like to introduce my job right now is as Field service Technician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Versatile, multi-disciplinary experience and innovative Field service. More than 12 years experience in oil & gas well operations and equipment.
2004- Present: PT. Sarana indoperkasa - ESP Field Service Engineer.
• Working in various offshore field in South Thailand for Salamander Field Installing ESP’s and commissioning /troubleshooting VSD.
• Working in various offshore field in South Thailand for Platong Field Installing ESP’s and commissioning /troubleshooting VSD.
• Working in various onshore field in North Thailand for PTTEP inventory , installing ESP’s and commissioning /troubleshooting VSD.
• Working in various offshore fields in Indonesia and China for Chevron Texaco and Apache installing ESP’s and commissioning VSD.
• Working overseas in Thailand for Chevron Texaco installing ESP’s in Bechamas and Platong field, and commissioning VSD.
• Working overseas in Thailand as an ESP field service engineer for Baker Hughes Centrilift. Preparing testing and mobilizing equipment for various jobs for Chevron.
• My duties have included full installation and dismantling of various ESP’s including Centinel,Wellift and Zenith down-hole sensor, making up Tri-Lok connectors on hangers, maintenance and repair on cable spooler and all equipment. Expert in splicing cable with various methods such as round to round, flat to flat and lead to lead cable. Making up BIW pig tail connections for hangers.
2000-2004: SCHLUMBERGER INDONESIA - Senior ESP Field Service Specialist
• Working in various fields for Maxus, CNNOC, Petro China and Tuban. Responsible for ESP installation and dismantling using
Y-tool and various kinds of down-hole sensors such as Phoenix and WB-2.
• Expert in splicing ESP cables such as round to round cable splice, flat to flat splice, lead to lead splice etc.
• Made up Field Attachable BIW Connectors below hanger and production packers and designed in cable pack-off.
• Commissioned Speed Star 2000 VSD and Switchboard with various motor controllers such as Keltronics and Vortex.
1998-2000: Cahaya Petrolindo, as ESP Technician
• Worked as a technician in Well Service department of Maxus oil Company under PT Cahaya Petrolindo. Responsible for dismantling and Installing REDA, ODI and Centrilift equipment.
1991-1998: GEMILANG Drilling – Roughneck to Asst Derrickman
• Worked on work-over and drilling rigs for Maxus offshore.
Working the floor, making up various BHA’s, running completions and working in the Derrick.
1987 – 1989: Senior High School, Jakarta
1985 – 1987: Junior High School, Jakarta
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services